Windows 10: Grent more time and app unlock not working

Discus and support Grent more time and app unlock not working in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Niente, non c'è verso. Non posso concedere tempo ulteriore alle app, ne sbloccarle del tutto. Sul pc del bimbo arriva la notifica che l'applicazione è... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FabioMeloni1, Jan 19, 2023.

1. Grent more time and app unlock not working

Niente, non c'è verso. Non posso concedere tempo ulteriore alle app, ne sbloccarle del tutto. Sul pc del bimbo arriva la notifica che l'applicazione è utilizzabile ma l'applicazione rifiuta lo stesso di aprirsi ed appare il filtro famiglia. La funzionalità è scadente, segno che è stata sviluppata in fretta e testata poco. Devo poter fare affidamento sul Parental Control altrimenti è inutile e dannoso.La domanda: la riparate o posso rinunciarci?Niente workaround del tipo entra in famiglia, esci dalla famiglia, fatti adottare, guarda in su, guarda in giù dai un bacio a chi vuoi tu, please. Tempo

:)

FabioMeloni1, Jan 19, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 19, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Grent more time and app unlock not working :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 19, 2023
  4. Grent more time and app unlock not working

Windows default apps not working

Hi Frank,

Thank you for responding with the required information.

Do confirm to us with the status of this issue after deploying the above troubleshooting steps?

Also, try the below troubleshooting steps and check with the status of the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Method 2: I suggest you to
    run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter and check.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter, troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.

• Click on View All on left side and select
      Windows Store Apps.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. We will be happy to help you further if the issue persists.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 19, 2023
Thema:

Grent more time and app unlock not working

1. Grent more time and app unlock not working - Similar Threads - Grent more app

2. Grant more time not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Grant more time not working: When "grant more screen time" button is pressed when the device is locked an error message appears saying that there was an error and it's not connected to wifi I checked and I was connected every time the device is turned on there's a windows error sound but you can't see it...
  3. Grant more time not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grant more time not working: When "grant more screen time" button is pressed when the device is locked an error message appears saying that there was an error and it's not connected to wifi I checked and I was connected every time the device is turned on there's a windows error sound but you can't see it...
  4. Grant more time not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time: I have a problem with the fingerprint reader of my Dell Inspiron 7306 Windows 11The setup works flawlessly. Lift and Touch are recognized immediately, which makes me believe this is neither a driver nor a hardware but a windows fault. When I try to unlock the PC, it says...
  6. Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time

Fingerprint: Setup works, Unlock fails every time: I have a problem with the fingerprint reader of my Dell Inspiron 7306 Windows 11The setup works flawlessly. Lift and Touch are recognized immediately, which makes me believe this is neither a driver nor a hardware but a windows fault. When I try to unlock the PC, it says...
  7. Grent more time and app unlock not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grent more time and app unlock not working: Niente, non c'è verso. Non posso concedere tempo ulteriore alle app, ne sbloccarle del tutto. Sul pc del bimbo arriva la notifica che l'applicazione è utilizzabile ma l'applicazione rifiuta lo stesso di aprirsi ed appare il filtro famiglia. La funzionalità è scadente, segno...
  8. Grent more time and app unlock not working

Grent more time and app unlock not working: Niente, non c'è verso. Non posso concedere tempo ulteriore alle app, ne sbloccarle del tutto. Sul pc del bimbo arriva la notifica che l'applicazione è utilizzabile ma l'applicazione rifiuta lo stesso di aprirsi ed appare il filtro famiglia. La funzionalità è scadente, segno...
  9. one more time time, windows 10 does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    one more time time, windows 10 does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: issue after issue, problem after problem and no one cares and no one is willing to help. Once more why are you here? I have been coming on since july 31st 2015 stating everytime windows 10 is a epic fail that does not work. I can prove this more than any one can prove to me...
  10. Time unlocking an account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Time unlocking an account: So I just upgraded to Windows 10. I have multiple accounts for the different family members. I was wondering if there is a way to lock an account until a certain time. I would like to unlock the account at a certain time in the morning. submitted by /u/ibs2pid [link]...