Windows 10: grephic cards

Discus and support grephic cards in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 8100 small form pc windows device manager wont list my new hd7750 graphic card trying to get away from vga to hmdi with card in slot the fan will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by buddmenow, May 25, 2020.

1. buddmenow Win User

grephic cards

8100 small form pc windows device manager wont list my new hd7750 graphic card trying to get away from vga to hmdi with card in slot the fan will spin but no veiwing from new card stuck on vga cable to use the computer

:)

buddmenow, May 25, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 25, 2020
  3. what video card would you go with

Nice *Wink grephic cards ;). I look at it like this. You have 90 days to do the Step-up. If you buy it today..

• That's May 12thish that you have be the ability to do the step up...
    • But, in that 90 days, you may have the chance to get the 4870x2 down to a price worth getting.
    • Or, Just buy one of the new cards...
    3 possibilities in one little buy.

Cold Storm, May 25, 2020
  4. Shuyin03 Win User

grephic cards

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, May 25, 2020
Thema:

grephic cards

1. grephic cards - Similar Threads - grephic cards

2. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  3. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...: I've been transferring mp3 and flac audio files in zip file format from SD cards using a SD card reader, from the reader via USB to a hp PC that uses windows 10 . I'm using the Windows file explorer to create the folders for the zip file on the PC. But when I try to open the...
  4. After transferring from SD card reader to PC zip files say empty when opened. I'm using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  6. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...: I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc recognizes it in device manager, however, it doesn't function in my Wondershare 13 software. Understood that Adobe Premiere Pro no longer supports tape-based workflow but I know of no such...
  7. I have installed a firewire card in the pci slot of my Dell Optiplex 7010 and the pc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...: I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am only able to use my 4G LTE sim card and when i inserted my 5g sim card then it is not appearing and i am not able to use my 5g sim card... kindly please help me how can i use my 5g sim card in my laptop...
  9. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...: I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am only able to use my 4G LTE sim card and when i inserted my 5g sim card then it is not appearing and i am not able to use my 5g sim card... kindly please help me how can i use my 5g sim card in my laptop...
  10. I have hp elitebook 840 g3 and i had installed wwan module card and i am not able to use my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing