Windows 10: Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please!

Discus and support Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! It's been about 4 days since this first started happening. When I sign into Windows, I'm met with blue/grey screens not bsod or gsod shortly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Simplified-D16DC006-9BED-, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please!

Hello!

It's been about 4 days since this first started happening. When I sign into Windows, I'm met with blue/grey screens not bsod or gsod shortly after my startup applications load up. I have a dual monitor setup, sometimes the screens go grey, and sometimes they go blue as if it's a blue error screen just without any text. About half the time, if I wait about 15-30 seconds, they go away and everything loads back up as if I was just logging in, and it will do this multiple times while I am logged in, but other times I end up having to manually restart my computer because it stays that way indefinitely.

Things I've tried:

Uninstalled recent Windows update ended up reinstalling after finding that it didn't help.

Pulled GPU and plugged 1 of 2 monitors into Mobo, and booted without GPU, issue still there.

That's pretty much it, couldn't find much of anything in searches to help me.

PC:

Intel Core i7 8700K

GeForce GTX 1080 Ti

Z370 Aorus Gaming 5-CF

32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro

860 Evo 500GB Boot Drive

PNY CS3030 1TB

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

Photo of screens: https://media.discordapp.net/attach...3786/20201212_003837.jpg?width=932&height=441

Please help :

:)

Simplified-D16DC006-9BED-, Dec 16, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 16, 2020
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Dec 16, 2020
  4. tomdingo Win User

Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please!

Grey screen on log in with Win10

I am using a Toshiba satellite L775 and am all of a sudden getting a grey screen when trying to log in. I have been using Win 10 for about 3 weeks without any issues. On log in, the windows tile comes up with spinning stars and after about a minute, I hear
    the music to signal log in and then get nothing but a grey screen. Alt+cnt+del does nothing. I looked on the community and find people with the same problems. Solutions suggested by the techies are incomprehensible since I do not have a Win 10 disc and can't
    get to anything on my laptop to try a repair.

help! What do I do to get my computer working again?

tomdingo, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please!

1. Grey and/ Blue Screen after Logging In - Help Please! - Similar Threads - Grey Blue Screen

2. blue screen please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen please help: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. Blue Screen please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen please help.: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  5. Blue screen help please

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen help please: Blue screen help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-help-please/26cfc611-6116-4935-a468-6d9ff4b09015
  6. Blue screen help please

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen help please: Blue screen help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-help-please/26cfc611-6116-4935-a468-6d9ff4b09015
  7. Blue Screen, please help!

Blue Screen, please help!: So I've been getting blue screens on and off for a while now and it's getting a little old now. i have no idea what the cause of the crash may be and I've tried to troubleshoot the issue many times but end up nowhere. i have also replace pretty much everything in my machine...
  8. Blue Screen Help Please :

Blue Screen Help Please :: I've been getting blue screen errors constantly since last month. The errors I've gotten so far are: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION Things I've tried so far in mixed order: +running Memory Diagnostics 0 errors +updating GPU...
  9. Blue Screen Please Help

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blue Screen Please Help: Every time i tried to load up ROBLOX it gives me a blue screen and it says Stop code: IRQL_UNEXPECTED_VALUE What failed: ndis.sys Can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-please-help/ccac96ae-4fb3-4faa-bfe2-1576ad6defb6
  10. blue screen please help

blue screen please help: DESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zipDESKTOP-GV6G7KL-Thu_12_07_2017_205114_34.zip 99843