Windows 10: Grey bar at the bottom of screen

Discus and support Grey bar at the bottom of screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I am noticing a grey bar, almost the size of task bar at the bottom of the screen. If the taskbar is located at the bottom of the screen this grey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TysonNo1, Jul 31, 2021.

1. TysonNo1 Win User

Grey bar at the bottom of screen

Hi,I am noticing a grey bar, almost the size of task bar at the bottom of the screen. If the taskbar is located at the bottom of the screen this grey area is masking it out, and hence not able to properly view the font on the taskbar.This grey area is present at bottom even if the taskbar is moved to either top/side. Unable to capture it through screenshot, so took a photo of the screen. Please find the attached pic.I tried changing the resolution, scaling and fit. But this grey area persists. Not sure about the correct date from which I am noticing this issue, but restoring back to 17 June re

:)

TysonNo1, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 31, 2021
  3. dir_d Win User
    HD5770 grey screen problem

My Grey Screen was caused by bad memory. Changed the memory and everything has been good for over a year. What i mean by this is that Grey Screens are not black and white to solve they are in the grey area. There are alot of different components within your computer that can be causing the grey screen. If you can i would RMA 1st though because the GPU may be really sensitive to your system. If you still have issues after the RMA got for overclocks and RAM.

dir_d, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Small white bar on right side of screen

Hi Bardan,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Is the white bar present regardless of what program you are using on your computer?

• Can you send us a screenshot of the
      white bar?
      Please edit the image if any personal information may be exposed.

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

This issue could also be related to
    damaged screen. We suggest that you contact your manufacturer to have your computer checked for hardware issues.

Regards.

Roan T, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

1. Grey bar at the bottom of screen - Similar Threads - Grey bar bottom

2. I have a grey bar at the bottom of the screen with a disappeared taskbar that pops up only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a grey bar at the bottom of the screen with a disappeared taskbar that pops up only...: I noticed today morning, a grey bar at the center bottom of the screen. To access the taskbar now, it is hidden from the screen. I have to toggle my cursor down for the taskbar to pop up again. It is inconvenient as I frequently switch between windows/apps which was possible...
  3. I have a grey bar at the bottom of the screen with a disappeared taskbar that pops up only...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a grey bar at the bottom of the screen with a disappeared taskbar that pops up only...: I noticed today morning, a grey bar at the center bottom of the screen. To access the taskbar now, it is hidden from the screen. I have to toggle my cursor down for the taskbar to pop up again. It is inconvenient as I frequently switch between windows/apps which was possible...
  4. Bars blocking bottom of monitor screen

Bars blocking bottom of monitor screen: Hello, coming here as a last ditch effort, I recently got a new PC/Monitor and I've had no problems with it up untill recently where these black/blue lines have showed up in the lower half of my monitor screen - they've progressively worsened over time. I'm afraid it might be...
  5. Hello. not long ago, my screen has had this weird grey bar at the bottom of the screen. I...

Hello. not long ago, my screen has had this weird grey bar at the bottom of the screen. I...: I apologize if the quality of the screenshots are not the highest quality, they wouldn't show up on any screen captures. So I used my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-not-long-ago-my-screen-has-had-this-weird/c70df2c9-e40a-4bf8-a8b2-c8e4ec0887e2
  6. My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out: Hello,My calendar and clock are greyed out almost white. This is a screenshot of what it looks like. Can someone advise? I've tried all the solutions I've found online and so far nothing works. Thanks....
  7. My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out

My calendar and clock on the bottom right bar are greyed out: Hello,My calendar and clock are greyed out almost white. This is a screenshot of what it looks like. Can someone advise? I've tried all the solutions I've found online and so far nothing works. Thanks....
  8. Grey bar at the bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey bar at the bottom of screen: Hi,I am noticing a grey bar, almost the size of task bar at the bottom of the screen. If the taskbar is located at the bottom of the screen this grey area is masking it out, and hence not able to properly view the font on the taskbar.This grey area is present at bottom even...
  9. Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with removing grey bar across the bottom of my screen?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GurfMcBurf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gemtt7/help_with_removing_grey_bar_across_the_bottom_of/
  10. Weird gray bar at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird gray bar at bottom of screen: So I was just opening up my computer, when suddenly I noticed this grey bar at the bottom of my screen. Nothing happens when I click on it, and when I changed the background, it was still there. What's going on? [IMG]...