Windows 10: Grey box on images

Discus and support Grey box on images in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi can someone help me with microsoft photos please i have addded a folder to my collection but on some folders i just shows a grey box i am attaching... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alexhob123, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Grey box on images

Hi can someone help me with microsoft photos please i have addded a folder to my collection but on some folders i just shows a grey box i am attaching a pic to show what i mean can anyone help me my windows version number is 2004

i had it working a few days ago where i would choose the folder and every picture would show but it's only showing a few and not every single one if you know what i mean

:)

alexhob123, Nov 9, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Grey box on images

How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop?

Hi,

It's odd for a random grey box to show up on your desktop after the last update occurred on your computer. It could also be a software installed on your computer that's causing for it to appear. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your
    concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Did you start noticing the grey box after or prior the latest update?
    • What were the updates that have been installed on your computer?
    • Have you installed any software prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve your concern?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the grey box?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a new user profile and see if the issue persists on it. Here is the
    article on how to create a one.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Grey box on images

1. Grey box on images - Similar Threads - Grey box images

2. Grey box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  3. Grey box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  4. A grey box appears and then disappears

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    A grey box appears and then disappears: For a couple of days I am getting this but...here how it goes....Whenever I try to sign in anywhere outside of the Microsoft store, I get grey box which disappears very quickly.Whenever I try to login in XBOX, MINECRAFT, XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION it just shows a grey box which...
  5. A grey box appears and then disappears

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A grey box appears and then disappears: For a couple of days I am getting this but...here how it goes....Whenever I try to sign in anywhere outside of the Microsoft store, I get grey box which disappears very quickly.Whenever I try to login in XBOX, MINECRAFT, XBOX CONSOLE COMPANION it just shows a grey box which...
  6. A grey box appears and then disappears

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Flickering Mouse and grey Box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flickering Mouse and grey Box: Intermittently I get a grey box on the bottom RH side of the screen, which then goes off after a while. Whilst it is on the mouse flickers and behaves erratically. I am unable to find the cause. [ATTACH]...
  8. Weird Grey Box on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Weird Grey Box on Desktop: For some reason, sometimes when I open to my desktop, there's this weird grey box on my desktop. I don't know how to get rid of it. It doesn't really affect anything, but it just irritates me because it's just so random. Can anyone show me how to remove it or what it's caused...
  9. grey band in images

in Windows 10 Support
    grey band in images: when I download my images to a folder and open each one up I get a grey band at the top of each image.You can see the image behind the grey band but obviously i would like to have the whole image clear,the grey band is not there in photoshop.What can I do 66700
  10. Grey box in settings | Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey box in settings | Windows 10: I'm trying to change my account password but when I click 'change', a grey window pops up for about 20 seconds then closes. This also happens when using Cortana. Does anyone know how to resolve this? [img] 43416