Windows 10: grey box will not leave my screen

Discus and support grey box will not leave my screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can barely write this e-mail because the grey box with the words mix and voice with the option of Microphone high def audio device. HOW DO I GET... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TanyaSkinner, Mar 22, 2020.

1. grey box will not leave my screen

I can barely write this e-mail because the grey box with the words mix and voice with the option of Microphone high def audio device. HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS... THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP IT'S BECOMING A NUISANCE. TANYA SKINNER

:)

TanyaSkinner, Mar 22, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 22, 2020
  4. grey box will not leave my screen

How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop?

Hi,

It's odd for a random grey box to show up on your desktop after the last update occurred on your computer. It could also be a software installed on your computer that's causing for it to appear. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your
    concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Did you start noticing the grey box after or prior the latest update?
    • What were the updates that have been installed on your computer?
    • Have you installed any software prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve your concern?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the grey box?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a new user profile and see if the issue persists on it. Here is the
    article on how to create a one.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

grey box will not leave my screen

1. grey box will not leave my screen - Similar Threads - grey box leave

2. Grey screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen: Whenever I trun on my windows laptop, the login screen works just fine but if I try to login into my account it either shows a grey screen with perfectly working cursor or it shows the welcome screen for a while and then redirects to the login screen and never actually allows...
  3. Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen: Grey Box showing in upper left corner of screen. Only goes away when I reboot my PC or restart File Explorer. It is annoying to do this every time. Any ways to get rid of it completely?...
  4. Flickering Mouse and grey Box

Flickering Mouse and grey Box: Intermittently I get a grey box on the bottom RH side of the screen, which then goes off after a while. Whilst it is on the mouse flickers and behaves erratically. I am unable to find the cause. [ATTACH]...
  5. Grey box on images

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey box on images: Hi can someone help me with microsoft photos please i have addded a folder to my collection but on some folders i just shows a grey box i am attaching a pic to show what i mean can anyone help me my windows version number is 2004 i had it working a few days ago where i would...
  6. Grey screen

Grey screen: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10. I downloaded Microsoft 365 office and since then I have no colors on my screen just grey. I have gone to settings and changed colors but nothing changes. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Laura...
  7. Weird Grey Box on Desktop

Weird Grey Box on Desktop: For some reason, sometimes when I open to my desktop, there's this weird grey box on my desktop. I don't know how to get rid of it. It doesn't really affect anything, but it just irritates me because it's just so random. Can anyone show me how to remove it or what it's caused...
  8. videos saved on my computer turned to a grey box

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    videos saved on my computer turned to a grey box: when I go to my pictures and videos that are saved on my computer, the last few videos that I saved to my computer turned to a grey boy with a play symbol in the middle but all my other videos that I have saved in the past are normal and I can see the picture of each video,...
  9. screen greyed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen greyed: Hey My computer screen suddenly got a grey filter over the working area. I can still see colours so it's not the windows, alt, c thing. It's like there is a fly screen or similar over the bottom 90% of the working area. Can anyone help please? Driving me insane. Thanks...
  10. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Grey Screen: Hi, I have a problem where if the monitor has been switched off for a while (but PC is still on), when I turn monitor back on I just have a grey screen, no cursor or anything. Lights on PC are still on, but I have to switch PC off, then back on, and all is fine again. I...