Windows 10: Grey Circle with Cursor

Discus and support Grey Circle with Cursor in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a grey circle in the lower right hand corner of my computer that has a cursor in it. I am often unable to use my mouse to click into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlyKurth, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Grey Circle with Cursor

Hello,

I have a grey circle in the lower right hand corner of my computer that has a cursor in it. I am often unable to use my mouse to click into search fields and the like.

I believe it has something to do with the touch screen and goes away if I disable the touch screen through the HID. But... I don't want the touch screen disabled all the time as I do use it sometimes.

How can I fix this without having to disable my touch screen?

Thanks.

:)

CarlyKurth, Sep 4, 2019

2. Windows 10 Black Spinning Circle with Cursor Pointer Before Login screen

I am in Windows 10 14393.2046 Build and during Boot I am Experiencing Black screen with a cursor and spinning circle ,having updated my Graphics Card Drivers Up to Date and Windows 10 1607 Cumulative Updates too.Since i didnt have any startup issues in
    Windows 8.1 ,10240 as well as 10586 builds and i performed all troubleshooting steps and annoyed me.I can say that it is a windows issue and you have to sort it out ,only problem is

• Windows Logo Spinning Circle
    • Black Screen spinning Circle
    • Login

sasikumar4395, Sep 4, 2019
  3. deeneecy Win User
    cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Jessen P Win User

Grey Circle with Cursor

rotating blue circle

Hi Denzil,

Thank you for being part of Microsoft Community.

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    • Do you get the Blue circle when you are working on a particular application?
    • Which anti-virus program is installed on the computer?
    Perform the steps suggested by ZMM2 on July 24, 2013 and check if it helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8-tms/mouse-cursor-keep-flashing-as-busy-constantly/1b984362-21bf-4105-b8ee-e289601d1eb1

Note: Also applies to Windows 10

Do get back to us for any issues pertaining in the future. We will be happy to help.

Jessen P, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Grey Circle with Cursor

1. Grey Circle with Cursor - Similar Threads - Grey Circle Cursor

2. Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Circle on Mouse Cursor Stuck: Hello, since yesterday, the blue circle next to the mouse cursor has been stuck and flashing without breaks. It keeps jumping back and forth really quickly (video: https://imgur.com/a/oNjHj7o )Ive already tried restarting, closed Spooler through task Manager, ran Windows...
  3. grey screen , no cursor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    grey screen , no cursor: [IMG]help , i got a bluescreen while playing games. after that laptop has been turned off, i try opening it back and it only shows grey screen and no cursor. i tried tapping the all command keys but it doesnt work . help me...
  4. Black Screen with cursor and blue circle

Black Screen with cursor and blue circle: HI A couple of days ago, my pc stopped working correctly and now only boots to a black screen with a cursor and blue circle. I am unable to login and any attempt to get to the boot screen or other results in no change. I have used the Windows P keys and can change the...
  5. Cursor loads forever with a blue circle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor loads forever with a blue circle: Hello, I have a problem with my Windows 10 PC So, if I try right clicking on a program on my desktop the cursor starts loading with a blue circle forever, however this does not apply for the Bin and if I right click on the desktop. It only loads when I right click on games...
  6. flashing blue circle by cursor arrow

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    flashing blue circle by cursor arrow: Why ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flashing-blue-circle-by-cursor-arrow/a1c68d0a-1637-4c0b-8d06-6389a07135cf
  7. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  8. Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spinning blue circle on mouse cursor: I have two problems in windows 10 which are likely connected. Today I tried to access my firewall settings to allow a website to be bypassed. When I clicked on "Firewall and network protection" nothing opened up. However, I now have a flashing blue circle on my mouse cursor....
  9. No Https Grey circle

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No Https Grey circle: Hi guys,i'm not sure if this is the right place,but lately i have notice a grey circle with a letter i ,where the https should be on some sites,even this forum sit has it,only when i login it has the https ,but after i login it goes back to the grey circle.If i click on the i...
  10. Cursor with spinning circle.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cursor with spinning circle.....: After the Fall Creators Update, all three of my systems have suffered from the dreaded "Cursor and Spinning Circle". Two of my systems have locked up completely. Thank God for my imaging program that allowed me to restore these systems to working order. BUT, this keeps...