Windows 10: Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt

Discus and support Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use a windows 10 laptop and today suddenly when I opened my laptop to use a pdf file I could not open it on observing I found a grey cross over the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BhuvanAgarwal, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt

I use a windows 10 laptop and today suddenly when I opened my laptop to use a pdf file I could not open it on observing I found a grey cross over the icons and now I am unable to open it I tried updating my windows laptop but it is already up to date.

:)

BhuvanAgarwal, Jan 19, 2020

2. ppt to pdf/doc conversion possible?

I've several lectures in powerpoint .ppt format.
    I don't want to switch on laptop everytime when i wanna read them..specially during exams..

so i want to print them...but as ppt presentations have slides..if i will print by that way, it'll print 30-40slides for original 5-10pages..

so by anyway, can any software/trick convert ppt file to proper and printable format[e.g. pdf,doc - but not one page+one slide]?

i'm not able to explain properly..i hope you guys understand wht i want to ask..

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jan 19, 2020
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Jan 19, 2020
  4. ifathy Win User

Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt

Rebuild icon cache

it seems i got a virus that corrupted some file association and filetype icons
    have done all the steps in this thread, and restarted after eachone, and still got blank icons for doc/docx/xls/xlsx/ppt/pptx / pdf

what cant i do

ifathy, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt

1. Grey cross over my file icons pdf and ppt - Similar Threads - Grey cross file

2. Crossed out Icon in file folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crossed out Icon in file folder: Can anyone help on how to fix/ remove the Cross in my file Explorer ICONS . Now, I can't preview this files with the crosses .Is it due to use of DropBox version upgrade ?Previously I do not have this issue..;...
  3. Crossed out Icon in file folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Crossed out Icon in file folder: Can anyone help on how to fix/ remove the Cross in my file Explorer ICONS . Now, I can't preview this files with the crosses .Is it due to use of DropBox version upgrade ?Previously I do not have this issue..;...
  4. Hide grey cross on offline file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hide grey cross on offline file: Hello,Is there a way to disable this grey cross on files GPO ? :This is not an important information for my users.Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-grey-cross-on-offline-file/3cb7c59d-d601-41e6-9108-0c17140a6e22
  5. Hide grey cross on offline file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hide grey cross on offline file: Hello,Is there a way to disable this grey cross on files GPO ? :This is not an important information for my users.Thanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hide-grey-cross-on-offline-file/3cb7c59d-d601-41e6-9108-0c17140a6e22
  6. Grey crosses on document icons

Grey crosses on document icons: Hi everyone! Today I wanted to open some old files on my previous laptop. All the files I need seem to have a grey cross on the document icons as you can see on the screenshot. I can not open the files, copy them or send them to another device with WeTransfer. Does anyone...
  7. Why are there crosses on my icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why are there crosses on my icons?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Miner142 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mfsu6h/why_are_there_crosses_on_my_icons/
  8. Files with grey cross

Files with grey cross: I have files with a grey cross and cannot open them. This only happens some of the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-with-grey-cross/25f4e74e-dd1d-4874-9dac-aa0d40f224c9
  9. Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting cross-hatches over most of my graphics in IE and PPT: Can anyone tell me why I am getting cross hatches over most of the images in IE 11 pages and also PowerPoint? It doesn't happen in Chrome or Edge? I've tried Compatibility mode but that doesn't fix it. Thank you .[ATTACH]...
  10. grey cross over my files in explorer

grey cross over my files in explorer: and i cant open it, how to fix ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-cross-over-my-files-in-explorer/9d1febf8-c50f-4697-8271-b7925e219535