Windows 10: Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10

Discus and support Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, This issue as been widely discussed here but I could not yet fix this problem. One way seems to change the gamma settings but I can not find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by S.R.4, Apr 22, 2019.

1. S.R.4 Win User

Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10

Hello,

This issue as been widely discussed here but I could not yet fix this problem. One way seems to change the gamma settings but I can not find them on my computer. Can anyone help? I want to make the fonts black. I have na Asus with intel i7.

Thanks.

:)

S.R.4, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Apr 22, 2019
  3. my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10

Foreign Fonts in Windows 10 Applications

I tried this. These foreign fonts still show on the lists of fonts in my application. I can hide, but not delete "Leelawadi" for example, under Settings and Fonts. The font is greyed out there, but it still shows up in Microsoft Office when I look through
    the menu list of fonts.

donharmon42, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10

1. Grey font on menus and blurry fonts on some applications - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Grey font menus

2. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  3. Bold fonts in some applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bold fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] I don't know what I did wrong but text in some applications like IDM and Winrar are bold now and it's really annoying (in some cases I can't even see parts of information) . I've tried restoring default font settings in control panel, reinstalling seogoe font...
  4. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  5. Font looks blurry on some programs

Font looks blurry on some programs: Hey guys, i'm having a problem... I've updated my OS last week from Windows 8.1 to 10, and from that moment, the font looks blurry on some programs. It's not cleartype, as I've already checked that and it looks as it should on some other places. I'm attaching a picture...
  6. Blurry fonts in some applications

Blurry fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] Faced the problem of blurring the fonts of some applications (presumably using / written using node.js). Observed in visual studio installer and VS Code. Problems started after installing Elixir through the chocolatey package manager. It all looks something like...
  7. Fonts is blurry in some programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts is blurry in some programs: I run Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit The font in the GUI of certain programs (programs that were installed by me the user) show in very blurry font It doesn't occur in other programs For example I run Nitro PDF Pro (a PDF editor). All its menu and screens show in blurry font as well...
  8. Blurry font in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  9. Blurry fonts on menus and properties boxes

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry fonts on menus and properties boxes: Hi I have upgraded from win 8.1 to win 10. All the scaling settings were not correct. I have put them to the recommended setting off 125%, which is what it was when I was using win 8.1 and worked perfectly. I have had to select the "disable scaling..." in the...
  10. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 font is grey

2. grey blurry font windows 10