Windows 10: Grey Horizontal Lines

Discus and support Grey Horizontal Lines in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having trouble with my Pc. Grey horizontal lines appear on my monitor and I have no idea what to do. It stared a week ago after my Pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DragonDFOX, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Grey Horizontal Lines

Hello,

I'm having trouble with my Pc.

Grey horizontal lines appear on my monitor and I have no idea what to do.

It stared a week ago after my Pc updated windows and nvidia drivers, I've tried everything I could think of. All solutions will be greatly appreciated! Grey Horizontal Lines [​IMG]

:)

DragonDFOX, Mar 12, 2021
  2. Wing2274 Win User

Grey Horizontal Line

Since I upgraded my window from Windows 8 to Windows 10, there is a fine grey horizontal line at the bottom of my screen. It's there no matter what I do. It's quite annoying when watching video or movie.

One thing that is funny is that the line is there all the time. However, if I use screen cap, this line does not show on the screen cap though. Any idea?

Wing2274, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Horizontal transparent Lines

Is there any fix how to get rid of

Horizontal transparent lines that is traveling downwards?

This is really annoying specially your background is color Grey you'd see this very clear.

Thanks !

justtakemymoney, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Grey Horizontal Lines

Screen showing grey lines

Thank you for answering. The lines are fine grey lines - some vertical and mostly horizontal covering the entire screen. They last for several seconds but have been lasting longer each time they appear.

It is on a laptop, I have gone to device manager and found the monitor listed and updated, but it said I had the most current version of the driver. What else should I do, that has not helped?

Thanks for any help.

Daisy Mae09, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Grey Horizontal Lines

1. Grey Horizontal Lines - Similar Threads - Grey Horizontal Lines

2. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where multiple big lines appear on my screen and flicker randomly when I move my laptop around. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, running Windows 10. How can I fix this?...
  3. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where multiple big lines appear on my screen and flicker randomly when I move my laptop around. I'm on a Lenovo Yoga laptop, running Windows 10. How can I fix this?...
  4. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Gaming
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  6. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    horizontal lines: i have white screen on the borders of the screen and letters are not that clear vedios are not that much but ok i can see vedios but their is a line on my top of my screen if i tale a apps name to the top line the name clears and stright horizontal lines when i start up my pc...
  7. horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Horizontal grey lines on display

Horizontal grey lines on display: Hi There's are strange grey lines appearing on a computer when it is connected to a terminal server. The display on the right is from an external monitor, the one on the left ist from the Laptop. When the external display gets turned off, the lines appear on the Laptop's...
  9. Horizontal Lines

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Horizontal Lines: Hi, Sorry if its in the wrong place. I've recently upgraded my SSDs, and noticed since reinstalling windows and all the drivers I keep getting some blinking horizontal lines usually when browsing the internet, I've not noticed any yet while gaming (but I've only just...
  10. Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen

Grey Horizontal Lines on Screen: I've been having an issue where there are multiple grey lines appearing on my monitor. I tried to fix this by updating all of my graphics drivers, restarting my computer, and even changing the Display Port cable, to no avail. The lines are less noticeable in browser windows....