Windows 10: Grey install button

Discus and support Grey install button in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was playing minecraft when I realized that I couldn’t play on servers play with friends or invite friends because it needed to “update” but I checked... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CamLew, Aug 10, 2020.

1. CamLew Win User

Grey install button

I was playing minecraft when I realized that I couldn’t play on servers play with friends or invite friends because it needed to “update” but I checked updates in the store and there was nothing so I checked the game itself and there was nothing so I uninstalled and when I tried to reinstall the button go do so was grey

P.S I’m using a different computer that I bought the game on and im using the right email

:)

CamLew, Aug 10, 2020

2. greyed out Print button in file explorer with .htm Extension windows 10

Hello,

There are options you can consider to troubleshoot this issue. When the
    Print button
    on the File Explorer window is greyed out, we suggest that you check if the
    Print Spooler service is running. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• On the Cortana search box, type Services and click the
      Services app.
    • Scroll down and check if the Print Spooler service is running.
    • If not, right-click Print Spooler and click Properties.
    • On the Properties window, click Start.

After following the steps, check if the Print button
    is already available.

Should you have further questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Flowcoat Win User
    Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Grey install button

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Grey install button

1. Grey install button - Similar Threads - Grey install button

2. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  3. Download and install all button greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download and install all button greyed out: I need to install an urgent security update on my computer, but all I'm getting is this, any help would be much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-and-install-all-button-greyed-out/356b2c87-faa7-4577-9403-260c835cda77
  4. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  5. Microsoft store install button greyed out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store install button greyed out: One day I tried opening Minecraft Launcher and I got an error saying to check Microsoft store for more info, when I opened it nothing happened so I uninstalled Minecraft. When I tried installing again, button gets greyed out and nothing happens. I have had this issue for...
  6. Microsoft store install button greyed out

7. Install button greyed out

Install button greyed out: I had to re-install Minecraft Windows 10 edition for certain reasons, however when I tried to reinstall it on the same account and device the install button was greyed out and I can't install it again. I've tried: MSReset Restarting my laptop Booting in safe mode None...
  8. install button grey??

install button grey??: i bought minecraft java many years ago and got a code for windows 10... used it 3 years ago i've used minecraft windows 10 for a few years and it told me "outdated client" when i tried to join a friend so i decided to re-install problem is... i can download it?? [ATTACH]...
  9. Microsoft Store install button greyed out

Microsoft Store install button greyed out: I recently purchased the Xbox gamepass for PC, and during my installation of several games ran into a problem. On attempting to install Metro Exodus, the install seemed to fail without giving me an error code, and now the install bar is greyed out and nothing happens when it...
  10. Windows store installation button greyed out

Windows store installation button greyed out: Hello When I updated my ASUS Tranformer Book from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home, I wanted to install certain apps. Some of them didn't work at first because of an error. Then I decided to try to install Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, but the button was greyed out for...