Windows 10: grey scale "colours"

Discus and support grey scale "colours" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi People who know more than me! I've just changed my computer to one running windows 10. I'm using Corel Photopaint I'm used to using gray scale,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nickypeet, Feb 8, 2020.

1. nickypeet Win User

grey scale "colours"

Hi People who know more than me!

I've just changed my computer to one running windows 10.

I'm using Corel Photopaint

I'm used to using gray scale, and for the colours to be various clean grey tones between black and white.

This computer is rendering gray scale as a series of browns, a sort of sepia scale. Its horrible and depressing.

I can't find how to change this to clear greys again.

Help please!

Nicky

:)

nickypeet, Feb 8, 2020

2. change my display colour setting....after window start grey scale

change my display colour setting....after window start grey scale

so please normal colour mode setting

ALPESHJARIWALA, Feb 8, 2020
  3. colour change

Using my laptop and left it for a bit, when returned the home screen has changed colour, very bland grey, white and peoples hair is yellow. No warm colours they disappeared. Any suggestion as to get my normal colours back

BrendaBrown5, Feb 8, 2020
  4. grey scale "colours"

custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

grey scale "colours"

1. grey scale "colours" - Similar Threads - grey scale colours

2. Display Scale and Layout is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Display Scale and Layout is Greyed Out: I have just got a new laptop and am configuring my 2 additional monitors. The scale and layout settings are greyed out as shown below, not allowing me to adjust the resolution of monitor #3. I have reinstalled the graphics driver, checked for windows updates and restarted. If...
  3. Display Scale and Layout is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Display Scale and Layout is Greyed Out: I have just got a new laptop and am configuring my 2 additional monitors. The scale and layout settings are greyed out as shown below, not allowing me to adjust the resolution of monitor #3. I have reinstalled the graphics driver, checked for windows updates and restarted. If...
  4. my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale: Ok so basically I was just playing a game and then I hit my keyboard and by mistake with my hand I did a combination that I don't know and what it did was that my screens turned greyish but it's not greyscale...
  5. my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale: Ok so basically I was just playing a game and then I hit my keyboard and by mistake with my hand I did a combination that I don't know and what it did was that my screens turned greyish but it's not greyscale...
  6. my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Grey scale

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey scale: I have tried to change back to color by hitting the Windows+Ctrl+c and color did not change, also my remote screen is red. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-scale/38911414-2036-4c0b-99ed-ef534b615659
  8. scale and layout grey out for monitor with resolution 1920*720

scale and layout grey out for monitor with resolution 1920*720: Hi all, I have a small monitor with resolution 1920 * 720, I want to scale everything up from 100% to 125% but this option is grey out in settings. I also have another monitor which is 3440*1440 and the layout scale button work perfectly, I have attached two screen shot...
  9. Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.

Laptop screen has dropped all colours, just showing grey scale.: Hello, my laptop has stopped showing any colours, since my 2 year old great grand daughter was found playing with a 'new toy'. I have tried to recover the full colour range, but it is beyond my ability. Any help gratefully received....
  10. changing print colour from grey to black.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    changing print colour from grey to black.: Hi, advice needed on how to change the colour of printing from grey to black-nothing is working. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-print-colour-from-grey-to-black/d39340b2-0ac8-419a-96e9-ae29e1eda476