Windows 10: grey screen , no cursor

Discus and support grey screen , no cursor in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]help , i got a bluescreen while playing games. after that laptop has been turned off, i try opening it back and it only shows grey screen and no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaiqalFarid, Mar 12, 2021.

1. grey screen , no cursor

grey screen , no cursor [​IMG]help , i got a bluescreen while playing games. after that laptop has been turned off, i try opening it back and it only shows grey screen and no cursor. i tried tapping the all command keys but it doesnt work . help me

:)

HaiqalFarid, Mar 12, 2021
  2. deeneecy Win User

cursor dissappeared

Thank you both for your prompt replies, I tried all steps listed, some I had tries previously but I still tried them again, but still no cursor.

Do you have any other suggestions?

deeneecy, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 12, 2021
  4. dir_d Win User

grey screen , no cursor

HD5770 grey screen problem

My Grey Screen was caused by bad memory. Changed the memory and everything has been good for over a year. What i mean by this is that Grey Screens are not black and white to solve they are in the grey area. There are alot of different components within your computer that can be causing the grey screen. If you can i would RMA 1st though because the GPU may be really sensitive to your system. If you still have issues after the RMA got for overclocks and RAM.

dir_d, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

grey screen , no cursor

1. grey screen , no cursor - Similar Threads - grey screen cursor

2. Grey screen before login with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen before login with cursor: Windows said I needed to update it, and after reset, I was met with a grey screen. This is before login and I cannot access anything, I've tried almost everything to fix this and this issue has been ongoing for almost a day with it shut off. Nothing is working but I can see...
  3. Grey screen before login with cursor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen before login with cursor: Windows said I needed to update it, and after reset, I was met with a grey screen. This is before login and I cannot access anything, I've tried almost everything to fix this and this issue has been ongoing for almost a day with it shut off. Nothing is working but I can see...
  4. Stuck on grey screen with no cursor on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on grey screen with no cursor on windows 10: I originally entered safe mode to fix a Bluetooth issue, but once I rebooted my PC my monitors weren’t detecting a signal. Eventually I found an HDMI cable and used that, which worked, so I exited safe mode. Now I’m stuck on a blank gray screen and I have no clue what to do....
  5. Stuck on grey screen with no cursor on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on grey screen with no cursor on windows 10: I originally entered safe mode to fix a Bluetooth issue, but once I rebooted my PC my monitors weren’t detecting a signal. Eventually I found an HDMI cable and used that, which worked, so I exited safe mode. Now I’m stuck on a blank gray screen and I have no clue what to do....
  6. Stuck on grey screen with no cursor on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor: I recently got a new Alienware aw2521hf and whenever I have the 2nd monitor plugged in on startup the Alienware monitor is grey with my cursor but nothing works on the 1st monitor. If I unplug the 2nd monitor my 1st monitor will work perfectly fine.. when I go into safe mode...
  8. Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor: I recently got a new Alienware aw2521hf and whenever I have the 2nd monitor plugged in on startup the Alienware monitor is grey with my cursor but nothing works on the 1st monitor. If I unplug the 2nd monitor my 1st monitor will work perfectly fine.. when I go into safe mode...
  9. Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Grey screen with cursor when connecting second monitor: So my windows is booting and logging in fine. But as soon as I connect a second screen to my laptop razerblade 15 2019 it works for a secons, a fullscreen black window appears which i can move around for like 3 seconds. Then both my laptop screen and external monitor tuen...
  10. Grey Circle with Cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Grey Circle with Cursor: Hello, I have a grey circle in the lower right hand corner of my computer that has a cursor in it. I am often unable to use my mouse to click into search fields and the like. I believe it has something to do with the touch screen and goes away if I disable the touch screen...