Windows 10: Grey screen of death

Discus and support Grey screen of death in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So i have encountered the grey screen of death. I have tried all the soloutions ive seen on the internet such as holding the power key of 5-10 seconds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dyllan Miller, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Grey screen of death

So i have encountered the grey screen of death. I have tried all the soloutions ive seen on the internet such as holding the power key of 5-10 seconds and repeating three times that fidnt work i turned the power key on while clicking the delete repeatly until the grey screen turn on and off, that didnt work i also tried doing that and holding the delete key it didnt work please someone help

:)

Dyllan Miller, Jul 13, 2020
  2. t_ski Win User
    t_ski, Jul 13, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    qubit, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Thrackan Win User

Grey screen of death

Thrackan, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Grey screen of death

1. Grey screen of death - Similar Threads - Grey screen death

2. Windows 10 Lock Screen Backgrounds Cause Grey Screen Of Death?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Lock Screen Backgrounds Cause Grey Screen Of Death?: Hello, I have an ongoing Windows 10 issue with the Grey Screen Of Death on my Samsung Notebook 9 Pro running Microsoft Windows 10 Home, Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363. I keep getting a Grey Screen of Death -- trying to fix this issue has already cost me money I...
  3. Grey screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey screen: When i get to the home page of windows right after opening my computer. My screen turn grey and my task bar is flashing. I can do nothing but i can still move my mouse. What can i do to solve that please?...
  4. Screen of death.

Screen of death.: Hello, this is my first time posting on microsoft as I have been met with various issues. I have never had a problem with blue screen of death. I installed a new SSD and cloned my HDD onto it. Everything worked fine for about 8 months until lately I've been getting 'your PC...
  5. Grey screen

Grey screen: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10. I downloaded Microsoft 365 office and since then I have no colors on my screen just grey. I have gone to settings and changed colors but nothing changes. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Laura...
  6. Grey screen

Grey screen: When my computer falls asleep the screen turns grey but wakes up when I move the mouse. What do I do so the screen goes black when the computer falls asleep? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-screen/76aaeca6-1f05-42b9-97d9-061663494b05
  7. screen greyed

screen greyed: Hey My computer screen suddenly got a grey filter over the working area. I can still see colours so it's not the windows, alt, c thing. It's like there is a fly screen or similar over the bottom 90% of the working area. Can anyone help please? Driving me insane. Thanks...
  8. Grey Screen of Death, power on but no display

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey Screen of Death, power on but no display: After allowing my PC to boot up for about 5 minutes I encountered the grey screen of death. My computer froze and I was forced to reset. Since then I've been able to boot my PC but with no display on my monitor. I'm yet to find anyone with the exact same problem and I'm...
  9. GREY SCREEN

GREY SCREEN: What do I do to fix this problem you gave me with windows 10 upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/grey-screen/bb626332-6cc8-4888-bc06-f61fc98abd2f
  10. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Grey Screen: Hi, I have a problem where if the monitor has been switched off for a while (but PC is still on), when I turn monitor back on I just have a grey screen, no cursor or anything. Lights on PC are still on, but I have to switch PC off, then back on, and all is fine again. I...