Windows 10: grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634

Discus and support grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; theres color when starting then just turns grey,help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by geraldkennedy3, Oct 18, 2019.

1. grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634

theres color when starting then just turns grey,help

:)

geraldkennedy3, Oct 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 Home Insider Build 10565 Evaluation copy?

Cool, thanks.

michaelleepow90, Oct 18, 2019
  3. grey screen after sleep

Hi Bob,

In order to help you with your concern about the screen of your Windows 10 turning into grey when it goes to sleep, kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current version and build of your Windows 10? Follow these steps to access these information

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • On the Run box, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • A small window will appear with the information about the Version and OS build that you have.

(Your computer may need to be updated, click this
    support link
    to begin updating as well as to access the Windows 10 update history.)

• Have you checked the helpful post of stanleybottitta posted December 20, 2017 found in this thread for solution?

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 18, 2019
  4. grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634

Windows 10 Home Insider Build 10565 Evaluation copy?

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows Builds.

I understand your concern about the watermark saying Evaluation copy, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that you cannot remove the watermark.

Do let us know the activation status of the current operating system?

Steps: Press Windows key, type settings, select
    Settings, click on Update and Security and
    Activation

Also, I suggest you to run the below command to check the activation status.

Steps:

• Press Windows key, type Cmd, and select
      Command Prompt
    • Type slmgr /xpr (Not the spacing)and hit
      Enter.
    • Check if it shows your computer is Permanently Activated.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634

1. grey screen on build 18898 evaluation preealse190510_1634 - Similar Threads - grey screen build

2. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Screen: So the problem is one day I was opening my computer and the windows screen looks like this. If I click the windows button or start menu this comes up. I currently have Windows 10 running. I hope someone can help me because I only found out how to pin apps but I want my other...
  3. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Screen: So the problem is one day I was opening my computer and the windows screen looks like this. If I click the windows button or start menu this comes up. I currently have Windows 10 running. I hope someone can help me because I only found out how to pin apps but I want my other...
  4. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Grey screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen: I just reset my pc and when I power up after it loads my screen is just gray. I can see my cursor but nothing else. I have an Alienware aurora r8. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-screen/6b955bcd-a7ea-4968-b21f-90a771f36374
  6. Grey screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen: Whenever I trun on my windows laptop, the login screen works just fine but if I try to login into my account it either shows a grey screen with perfectly working cursor or it shows the welcome screen for a while and then redirects to the login screen and never actually allows...
  7. about evaluation copy build 20270

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    about evaluation copy build 20270: its a correct version of windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-evaluation-copy-build-20270/72cd53c2-f6cf-47d7-823f-7d9e9f2d2110
  8. Grey screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Grey screen: I recently purchased a laptop with Windows 10. I downloaded Microsoft 365 office and since then I have no colors on my screen just grey. I have gone to settings and changed colors but nothing changes. Any help is appreciated. Thank you, Laura...
  9. screen greyed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen greyed: Hey My computer screen suddenly got a grey filter over the working area. I can still see colours so it's not the windows, alt, c thing. It's like there is a fly screen or similar over the bottom 90% of the working area. Can anyone help please? Driving me insane. Thanks...
  10. Grey Screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Grey Screen: Hi, I have a problem where if the monitor has been switched off for a while (but PC is still on), when I turn monitor back on I just have a grey screen, no cursor or anything. Lights on PC are still on, but I have to switch PC off, then back on, and all is fine again. I...