Windows 10: Grey screen when i start my Pc

Discus and support Grey screen when i start my Pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Please help me i m crying i was playing a game and then my game hanged and a weird noise came out of my headphones and then i closed my pc and started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AquatineA, Feb 25, 2021.

1. AquatineA Win User

Grey screen when i start my Pc

Please help me i m crying i was playing a game and then my game hanged and a weird noise came out of my headphones and then i closed my pc and started it again and it shows a grey screen i watched several youtube videos but none worked i tried everything and then nothing worked so i completely reset my pc then again it shows a grey screen please like now the data is erased there is no accounts and when i start again dell logo appears and then window logo appears and then and then a grey screen i used many of the advanced options. Please help how to fix it i have no data backed up please help me it would be everything.

:)

AquatineA, Feb 25, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 25, 2021
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Feb 25, 2021
  4. Grey screen when i start my Pc

How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

Grey screen when i start my Pc

1. Grey screen when i start my Pc - Similar Threads - Grey screen start

2. Grey screen after using my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen after using my PC: Hi, I'm not sure what is happening to my PC at the moment but I keep getting a completly black screen after turning it on. If I leave the computer off for a while I can get as far as having 10m access to my PC before it just happens again. Really stuck on what to do. I've try...
  3. Grey screen after using my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey screen after using my PC: Hi, I'm not sure what is happening to my PC at the moment but I keep getting a completly black screen after turning it on. If I leave the computer off for a while I can get as far as having 10m access to my PC before it just happens again. Really stuck on what to do. I've try...
  4. Grey screen after using my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.: Hello everyone i have a question today. Yesterday i opene my pc as usual and from some reason it froze, i reseted it from the case button then when i opened it again after some time it froze again and the second time i reset it i got put in the "repairing your pc" screen and...
  6. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.: Hello everyone i have a question today. Yesterday i opene my pc as usual and from some reason it froze, i reseted it from the case button then when i opened it again after some time it froze again and the second time i reset it i got put in the "repairing your pc" screen and...
  7. When i start my PC it keeps getting black screens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Grey screen when i start my Pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Grey screen when i start my Pc: How should i use command prompt in advance troubleshooting without administrator since i reset my pc i uave no data in it i cant type anything. It there isnt an adminitrator i have no guest no bothing please help me i m crying...
  9. Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Awhile ago i started up my pc and i got a grey screen, i reset my pc and this screen pops...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/whyisthisathingexe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksjo1t/awhile_ago_i_started_up_my_pc_and_i_got_a_grey/
  10. Grey screen start up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Grey screen start up: Getting a grey screen when I power up my laptop. I have to force shut down several times to get to log on screen. This all started after I did a windows update. Think I tried everything. Also did a windows total reset with no results. Help....