Windows 10: Grey text box in windows 10

Discus and support Grey text box in windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; This seems to be an old problem but since two days it appears to me: Every time I do anything with text in Microsoft office I get a large rectangular... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by klaasvantwillert, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Grey text box in windows 10

This seems to be an old problem but since two days it appears to me: Every time I do anything with text in Microsoft office I get a large rectangular box pop up, it is EXTREMELY ANNOYING. What is the purpose of this box and how can I avoid it?

I use microsoft office 2019 and windows 10 1809, with the latest updates.

Help appreciated.

:)

klaasvantwillert, Mar 18, 2019

2. blocks of text are black, blue and grey colored boxes

Running a new HP Notebook with Windows 10, in two separate applications (Quickbooks 2016 and Outlook 2016) blocks of text appear as black, blue and grey boxes obscuring some of the text. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?

PatriciaButter, Mar 18, 2019
  3. How do i rid of the grey box in the top left of my desktop?

Hi,

It's odd for a random grey box to show up on your desktop after the last update occurred on your computer. It could also be a software installed on your computer that's causing for it to appear. However, let us not assume anything yet until we isolated your
    concern by providing the answers to these questions:

• Did you start noticing the grey box after or prior the latest update?
    • What were the updates that have been installed on your computer?
    • Have you installed any software prior to the issue?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried to resolve your concern?
    • Can you provide us a screenshot of the grey box?

In the meantime, we suggest that you create a new user profile and see if the issue persists on it. Here is the
    article on how to create a one.

We're looking forward to your response.

Carlos Tin, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Grey text box in windows 10

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

Grey text box in windows 10

1. Grey text box in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Grey text box

2. Grey box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  3. Grey box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  4. Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11: Hello,i have a laptop where there is a small grey or black box wherever i type in Windows 11. The grey or black box takes in the space of 2 letters and is always behind the text if u are typing.I updated the graphic driver, reinstalled the graphic driver and basic restarting...
  5. Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11

Flickering grey or black box in search bars, word and text - Windows 11: Hello,i have a laptop where there is a small grey or black box wherever i type in Windows 11. The grey or black box takes in the space of 2 letters and is always behind the text if u are typing.I updated the graphic driver, reinstalled the graphic driver and basic restarting...
  6. White UI stuff such has text boxes backgrounds to into grey

White UI stuff such has text boxes backgrounds to into grey: Hey everyone!I have downgraded to Windows 8.1 and I'm expericning a problem with the UI. Stuff such has Text Boxes, dropdown lists and the google chrome start background are grey.such has this:...
  7. White UI stuff such has text boxes backgrounds to into grey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    White UI stuff such has text boxes backgrounds to into grey: Hey everyone!I have downgraded to Windows 8.1 and I'm expericning a problem with the UI. Stuff such has Text Boxes, dropdown lists and the google chrome start background are grey.such has this:...
  8. Grey box on images

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey box on images: Hi can someone help me with microsoft photos please i have addded a folder to my collection but on some folders i just shows a grey box i am attaching a pic to show what i mean can anyone help me my windows version number is 2004 i had it working a few days ago where i would...
  9. Strange grey box on windows 10 dekstop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange grey box on windows 10 dekstop.: [ATTACH] So recently I have noticed a gray rectangle on my desktop. This will go away after restarting my pc but will come back when my computer goes to sleep. I also noticed that when i change backgrounds it blinks and loses opacity then comes back. When it appears there...
  10. Grey box in settings | Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey box in settings | Windows 10: I'm trying to change my account password but when I click 'change', a grey window pops up for about 20 seconds then closes. This also happens when using Cortana. Does anyone know how to resolve this? [img] 43416

Users found this page by searching for:

1. in windows 10 how can i change grey text on white background