Windows 10: grey unreponsive ROTATION LOCK BUTTON

Discus and support grey unreponsive ROTATION LOCK BUTTON in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I switch on the Rotation Lock? It is grey and not responding. The tutorials were confusing! I want to put my laptop on its side but everyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoInTrouble, Apr 1, 2020.

1. grey unreponsive ROTATION LOCK BUTTON

How can I switch on the Rotation Lock? It is grey and not responding. The tutorials were confusing! I want to put my laptop on its side but everyone sees me sideways! Hope someone can help!

:)

JoInTrouble, Apr 1, 2020
  2. SETAK Win User

Rotation lock is greyed out

I have a Yoga 14 which was running fine until recently

I cant find Intel virtual button (for suggested fix)

There is no YMC listed in the services (for suggested fix)

I have put sensor monitor on AUTO

Auto rotate is greyed out on toolbar and in settings.

Windows 10 is latest update as is Lenovos updates

This is a very frustrating problem that shouldn't really be a problem anymore. Windows 10 has been around long enough.

SETAK, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Craige Win User
    Windows upate - - Rotation Lock button missing

Using Acer switch hybrid laptop and after the last update the Rotation Lock button is missing from the action center.
    Reinstalled display drivers, manually activated rotation hoping the button might reappear and done each and everything as per Google search but the button is still missing *Sad

Any tricks you all might want to suggest ?

Craige, Apr 1, 2020
  4. flyge Win User

grey unreponsive ROTATION LOCK BUTTON

Rotation lock greyed out

Dell Venue 8 Pro - after latest Win10 update the rotation lock is grayed out in settings. While in tablet mode using the action center, rotation lock button is 'active' (able to toggle it on/off) but it does not change the behavior of the tablet, i.e. it
    stays put in landscape mode.

Tried the BIOS boot and other suggested remedies, they do not seem to work for this device.

flyge, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

grey unreponsive ROTATION LOCK BUTTON

1. grey unreponsive ROTATION LOCK BUTTON - Similar Threads - grey unreponsive ROTATION

2. Rotation lock is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rotation lock is greyed out: I enabled rotation lock last night for the first time and now it is greyed out and I have to manually change rotation. I have a HP Envy, windows 11. Manually changing the rotation or tent mode won't change it. I have tried a recommendation from another tread:Press Windows+R...
  3. Rotation lock is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rotation lock is greyed out: I enabled rotation lock last night for the first time and now it is greyed out and I have to manually change rotation. I have a HP Envy, windows 11. Manually changing the rotation or tent mode won't change it. I have tried a recommendation from another tread:Press Windows+R...
  4. Rotation Lock Greyed Out Solved

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rotation Lock Greyed Out Solved: I have seen quite a few threads about this issue and struggled with it a bit. Some answers suggested manually adjusting the orientation in Settings > Display. However I found that the issue was actually that I had multiple desktops open accessible using ctrl + win + arrows....
  5. Rotation Lock greyed out

Rotation Lock greyed out: I haven't been able to rotate my screen whenever I flip it or put it in tent mode, nor does it go into tablet mode when I flip the screen, I have a 2 in 1 Asus Vivobook, I have tried everything to get the rotation lock to workI have tried putting it in portrait mode and it...
  6. rotation lock greyed out

rotation lock greyed out: After update, my display changed to portrait. I have changed it to landscape but the rotation lock is greyed out, so that it will not automatically change to portrait if I rotate the screen....
  7. Rotation Lock Greyed Out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rotation Lock Greyed Out: I'm on an ASUS VivoBook Flip 14 TP412FA and the rotation lock button is greyed out in the right side panel and in the settings, which also means that the keyboard isn't working I'm using the on-screen keyboard. I've tried a fair bit but anything that can be suggested would be...
  8. rotation lock greyed out

rotation lock greyed out: I have an acer spin 1 with windows 10 and my rotation lock screen is greyed out and my screen will not rotate automatically anymore. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-greyed-out/23ffc815-5629-46b4-91ce-55996c428b4c
  9. Rotation lock greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rotation lock greyed out: [ATTACH] how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock-greyed-out/e057c298-2b31-4062-9d2e-a606525f224a
  10. Rotation Lock greyed out

Rotation Lock greyed out: if you have this issue first put your screen in tent mode or tablet mode and see if you then can adjust that setting before doing a lot of research like I did....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. greyed out rotation lock windows 10