Windows 10: Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark

Discus and support Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to use Microsoft Store, the application icon is greyed out with an exclamation mark. When I click on it, nothing happens, and even when I go... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shayan Latifi, Feb 28, 2021.

1. Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark

When I try to use Microsoft Store, the application icon is greyed out with an exclamation mark. When I click on it, nothing happens, and even when I go to the Microsoft Store website I can't download anything because when I click download nothing happens. How do I fix this? Here's a screenshot: Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark c69ab52b-9452-495f-b0e3-38f10b455d9c?upload=true.png

:)

Shayan Latifi, Feb 28, 2021
  2. jg116 Win User

All Microsoft Apps have exclamation marks are greyed out and won't open

Hi Kapil,

I have just created a new account and the Micrisift apps are still greyed out with an exclamation mark.

Thanks,

JG

jg116, Feb 28, 2021
  3. Grey Exclamation Mark On Task Bar

Since I have updated to the latest Windows 10, Creators Edition. I am getting the following fault sometimes.

Grey exclamation mark instead of the green padlock. For example, this is on QVC uk .com. Iceland .com. I have never had this issue before on these sites. I know this means, do not input any private details, credit card etc. But what is the fix for
    this. Browser is Google.

Many thanks for the help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LynetteJoseph, Feb 28, 2021
  4. Darknova Win User

Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark

What does the exclamation mark mean?

What exclamation mark? Screenie?

Darknova, Feb 28, 2021
Thema:

Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark

1. Greyed Out Apps With Exclamation Mark - Similar Threads - Greyed Apps Exclamation

2. Device Manager exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Manager exclamation mark: Hey, i just put together a new system, updated drivers/chipsets etc whatnot from the ASUS site but there's still one device that's not recognized.Other device Unknown DeviceMotherboard is asus z790-h gaming wifii7 13700k cpuDevice instance path: ACPI\INTC1085\2&DABA3FF&0...
  3. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exclamation mark on windows defender.: Hello, how can I fix this? If I click on it, then windows defender crashes, everything was fine yesterday. I have google chrome by default if needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclamation-mark-on-windows-defender/37974e3a-5402-4f77-8517-47d0babb0f90
  4. Exclamation mark on windows defender.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exclamation mark on windows defender.: Hello, how can I fix this? If I click on it, then windows defender crashes, everything was fine yesterday. I have google chrome by default if needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclamation-mark-on-windows-defender/37974e3a-5402-4f77-8517-47d0babb0f90
  5. Windows apps exclamation mark issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows apps exclamation mark issue: Hi, recently i tried to kill lsass.exe, but after reboot i have an exclamation mark on some apps and some even crashes or they're gray like calculator calendar clock etc. Can someone please help me? It's such a big red flag for me....
  6. Windows apps exclamation mark issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows apps exclamation mark issue: Hi, recently i tried to kill lsass.exe, but after reboot i have an exclamation mark on some apps and some even crashes or they're gray like calculator calendar clock etc. Can someone please help me? It's such a big red flag for me....
  7. Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store app is Greyed out with exclamation Mark: I tried so many diffrent troubleshooting methods, yet none worked, there was this other post over here in this community, where someone had the same problem, thier thread is now locked, So first of all, resetting the app does nothing, Trouble shooter says i need to login with...
  8. Microsoft Store and Microsoft News greyed out with exclamation mark

Microsoft Store and Microsoft News greyed out with exclamation mark: I have done almost every thing but my microsoft store and microsoft news are greyed out with exclamation mark and not opening. Please any one give a proper solution....
  9. Greyed Out App With Exclamation Mark

Greyed Out App With Exclamation Mark: When I try to use Microsoft Store, the application icon is greyed out with an exclamation mark. When I click on it, nothing happens, and even when I go to the Microsoft Store website I can't download anything because when I click download nothing happens. How do I fix this?...
  10. Greyed out Microsoft Store with Exclamation Mark

Greyed out Microsoft Store with Exclamation Mark: Hello everyone I reinstalled Windows around Christmas and noticed today that the Microsoft Store App can't be opened. The app is greyed out and has an exclamation mark in the bottom right cornersee screenshot. I have looked around for a solution and while some have...