Windows 10: Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook

Discus and support Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had been using MS office 2010 for my office work we usually work with Excel and Outlook today I updated to MS Office 2016. I had 3 Mails in Draft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yasir.RWebDesigner, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook

Hi, I had been using MS office 2010 for my office work we usually work with Excel and Outlook today I updated to MS Office 2016.
    I had 3 Mails in Draft Which I had to send to multiple people separately, In MS Office 2010 I used to put these kinds of emails in the draft and then forward to whoever I want and the mail still stayed in the draft box but here in MS Office 2016 the forward option is greyed out

Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook a925ace6-5b7d-4e4e-a4b1-89425dafce29?upload=true.png

:)

Yasir.RWebDesigner, Dec 4, 2019

2. Office 365 or Office 2016

Under info for the new office listing on My Visual Studio it states.

Office Professional Plus 2016 (x86 and x64) - (Multiple Languages)
    To obtain the product, follow these steps:

Step 1: Get your product key by clicking the ‘Get key’ button on the right.

Step 2: Go to the Office website by clicking the ‘Get it now’ button.

Step 3: Enter your 25-character product key and continue as directed on the site.

Released: 9/23/2015

And for the discontinued it states.

Office Professional Plus 2016 (Discontinued)
    Info
    Keys
    Office Professional Plus 2016 (x86 and x64) - DVD (English)
    No additional details are available for this file.

Released: 9/22/2015
    SHA1: 213A8A0F8849516704101CB6C49F6A027B0D6D5F
    File name: en_office_professional_plus_2016_x86_x64_dvd_6962141.iso

I'm thinking option one is going to be my only option. I'm fine with that as long as I can get Outlook to work with my ISP's pop3 e-mail. Last time I tried that with the new 2016 install I could not get it to work, no way no how. All the same settings that work with the ISO install?

EDIT: I should mention, for me as far as I know, neither of these options are a subscription. They use two different keys but they are perpetual one time activation licenses. I only ran the new download briefly though, as I could not get outlook to work. I bailed and went back to what works.

alphanumeric, Dec 4, 2019
  3. Florio Win User
    four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016

I've set up Outlook 2016 to handle my Gmail account; my Microsoft Office is in Italian whereas my Gmail account is in English,
    I used the command outlook.exe /resetfolders to put the names of all my various mailboxes into Italian, but for some reason I now have four mailboxes for drafts, named Bozze, Bozze1, Bozze2 and Bozze3. It seems that Bozze 3 is the default one, as when I have a drafted email, it is stored there.
    I know how to hide the other three folders, but is it possible to change the name of Bozze3?

Florio, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook

1. Greyedout Forward Option In Draft Box MS Office 2016 Outlook - Similar Threads - Greyedout Forward Option

2. Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop - Using MS Office Professional 2016 NOT...: I am having issues with Email Rules in Outlook 2016 Desktop. Sometimes the rules work and sometimes they don't. I have deleted all rules, started over, cleared cache, cleared cookies, and re-installed Outlook 2016 desktop, but to no avail. I am using a 2022 LG Laptop, Windows...
  3. Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Where find Contact info box in Office/Outlook 2016: My old Office 2007 had a Contact box that would display email, phone, notes etc in a rectangular box. Where do I find something similar in Outlook 2016? 162033
  4. MS Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2016: Where can I download Office Pro Plus 2016. I Have it and have Key for it but takes a long time to download. want to have Disk Image of it. 140675
  5. MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Office/Outlook 2016 Pro Plus: I recently installed MS Office Pro 2016 mainly so I could use Outlook 2016 as my default email along with Yahoo. However, when I click on anything in a message I get: "Your Organizations Policies are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more information...
  6. MS office Excel 2016

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS office Excel 2016: How do I apply a new Theme Font to existing workbooks created with another Theme so that all fonts are changed to the new Theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-excel-2016/1465ff54-f342-4038-85bf-30d61a970d98
  7. Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Email popup notifications MS Office Professional 2016: Is it possible to set up a notification in Outlook which pops up and persists until the user dismisses it. The notification would popup when an email arrives with a particular subject or from a specific user. 117734
  8. four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016: I've set up Outlook 2016 to handle my Gmail account; my Microsoft Office is in Italian whereas my Gmail account is in English, I used the command outlook.exe /resetfolders to put the names of all my various mailboxes into Italian, but for some reason I now have four...
  9. MS Office Outlook 2016 - Moving away from POP3

in Browsers and Email
    MS Office Outlook 2016 - Moving away from POP3: I currently have 3 email accounts that download to Outlook 2016 using POP3. All accounts download into the same Inbox within Outlook and then I move each to relevant sub-folders as necessary. I have stuck with using POP3 mainly because I tend to just use a desktop computer...
  10. Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages: HEllo out there , I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife. On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook drafts forward option greyed out

2. forward draft messages greyed out