Windows 10: Greyscale Printing Not Available in Latest Windows 10

Discus and support Greyscale Printing Not Available in Latest Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot find a way to select greyscale printing in Windows 10, my default printer is an Epson WF2760. I had no problems until the latest Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AllanClontarf, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Greyscale Printing Not Available in Latest Windows 10

I cannot find a way to select greyscale printing in Windows 10, my default printer is an Epson WF2760. I had no problems until the latest Win 10 update. Any suggestions?

:)

AllanClontarf, Nov 22, 2018
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Nov 22, 2018
  3. anhayes2 Win User
    Windows 10 Displays Only in Greyscale

So it turns out I accidentally enabled an obscure greyscale ease-of-access feature. Ctrl+Win+C.

It's frustrating that this feature is not searchable AT ALL. As far as I can tell, the feature is available only from keyboard shortcut. It's not listed anywhere in the ease-of-access center.

anhayes2, Nov 22, 2018
  4. Greyscale Printing Not Available in Latest Windows 10

after latest windows 10 update, I cannot even print offline, also it says is preview loading, but it does not

Hi Lynn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in offline printing after installing the latest update on your device. Let me try to help you with this issue.

Do provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Which was the latest update installed on your device?
    • What is the complete error code/ error message of this issue?
    • Is this issue confined to printing any specific document?

Try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Microsoft article and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems

Step 2: I suggest you to check the status of
    Print Spooler service and check.

Print Spooler service, spools print service and handles interactions with the printer.
    If you turn off this service you won’t be able to print or see your printer.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for Printer Spooler service, right click on it and
      Start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to Automatic.
    • Now check if you are able to install the driver.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information and an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Greyscale Printing Not Available in Latest Windows 10

1. Greyscale Printing Not Available in Latest Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Greyscale Printing Available

2. Problem printing in greyscale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...
  3. Problem printing in greyscale

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem printing in greyscale: I am using an Epson XP-8700 six-colour inkjet with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.I have a colour picture that I took and have printed in colour with no difficulty. I am now trying to print the same picture in greyscale from Visio. I am using Visio because I need to put the picture in...
  4. Epson XP432 only printing in greyscale or monochrome after updating to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson XP432 only printing in greyscale or monochrome after updating to windows 11: I updated to windows 11 in December and in January my printer only printed in greyscale or monochrome. I have tried everything to fix the problem, but am getting nowhere. No updates for windows 11 on Epson support page to update the drivers. Do I need to revert back to...
  5. Epson XP432 only printing in greyscale or monochrome after updating to windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Epson XP432 only printing in greyscale or monochrome after updating to windows 11: I updated to windows 11 in December and in January my printer only printed in greyscale or monochrome. I have tried everything to fix the problem, but am getting nowhere. No updates for windows 11 on Epson support page to update the drivers. Do I need to revert back to...
  6. Latest Windows 10 OS Updates not available.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Windows 10 OS Updates not available.: To, Microsoft Community Hi. this is Gavin. I am currently using Microsoft Windows 10 OS Version 1909 OS Build 18363.959 on My HP Laptop Model Number: HP 14-am090TU. Currently want to upgrade to Latest Windows 10 Version "2004". But when i checked for Updates through...
  7. Greyscale screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Greyscale screen: I'm setting up my new 3671 tower and i have a blue/grey color on my screen. Nothing is in color. How do i correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/greyscale-screen/7a223571-45be-41f6-a5e9-ef877f42168b
  8. Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printing not printing on line documents after latest Windows 10 Update: Since the update yesterday I am unable to print anything from a document on line. I'm still able to print documents that are on my computer. I've run a troubleshoot from Canon for my printer and there are no problems. Help please!...
  9. Windows 10 Greyscale

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Greyscale: hello microsofts, plise help me: My desktop is in greyscale however the lock-screen and "CTRL-ALT-DELETE" menu is still in colour. When i try the shortcut "CTRL-WINDOWS KEY-C" shortcut,it makes my lockscreen and "CTRL-ALT-DELETE" menu turn greyscale also. Is there a...
  10. partial greyscale

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    partial greyscale: the center one third or so of my monitor has a vertical greyscale covering about the center one third of the monitor. turning color monitor on of off does no good. windows 10 - hp pavilion computer. thanks for any help...