Windows 10: gridlines on dispaly screen

Discus and support gridlines on dispaly screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; all i did was turn on my computer and now i have gridlines that will not go away. how can i make this go away?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vnice88, Jul 23, 2019.

1. vnice88 Win User

gridlines on dispaly screen

all i did was turn on my computer and now i have gridlines that will not go away. how can i make this go away?

:)

vnice88, Jul 23, 2019

2. gridline while in paint

is there a way to print out the gridlines while in paint to have a picture or design show like that for art projects?

StephendRoberts, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 23, 2019
  4. gridlines on dispaly screen

Excel 2007, highlighting or bolding a single gridline

To further clarify I want to be able to change the gridline to look something like this:

gridlines on dispaly screen [​IMG]

Where in this example the max FPS uses a green gridline while the min uses a red gridline.

EastCoasthandle, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

gridlines on dispaly screen

1. gridlines on dispaly screen - Similar Threads - gridlines dispaly screen

2. dispaly brightness for streaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dispaly brightness for streaming: How can I increse the birightness of movies streamed on my computer? My system is Windows 10 Home version 21H2 on a laptop, with Display 2 on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispaly-brightness-for-streaming/00844f2e-47ce-4132-9849-a7e68f89ceb7
  3. dispaly brightness for streaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dispaly brightness for streaming: How can I increse the birightness of movies streamed on my computer? My system is Windows 10 Home version 21H2 on a laptop, with Display 2 on the desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dispaly-brightness-for-streaming/00844f2e-47ce-4132-9849-a7e68f89ceb7
  4. dispaly brightness for streaming

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. 3D Viewer Gridlines - What is the scale?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3D Viewer Gridlines - What is the scale?: Using 3D Viewer, if you click on the "grid" option, you can change the pitch of the gridlines and even the number of intervals between major gridlines.However - the scale of .01 has a unit that lines up neither with centimeters, millimeters, nor inches. What is the unit of...
  6. 3D Viewer Gridlines - What is the scale?

3D Viewer Gridlines - What is the scale?: Using 3D Viewer, if you click on the "grid" option, you can change the pitch of the gridlines and even the number of intervals between major gridlines.However - the scale of .01 has a unit that lines up neither with centimeters, millimeters, nor inches. What is the unit of...
  7. Dispaly/Replay stops

Dispaly/Replay stops: Hi, I have an All-in-one ACER PC and since some weeks the display or replay of anything, that is mouse, cursor, videos, has very short interruptions. It moves and every 3 seconds stops very short and moves again. It is just a millisecond, but annoying. You want to fill a...
  8. Get help screen dispalys Japanese

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Get help screen dispalys Japanese: When I go to Get help screen, The chat displays Japanese Language, how can I change this to English. I want to chat and get help through English https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-help-screen-dispalys-japanese/3f38dc02-33ca-4349-b1c9-abd499241de9
  9. Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen

Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen: I get purple gridlines when I play videos in full screen right after I move my cursor or when subtitle appear in Microsoft apps such as edge and movies and tv app I even tried ACG player but got the same results but this problem goes away when I open the with my NVidia gpu...
  10. Black and white dispaly

Black and white dispaly: My display suddenly appear black and white, What seems to be the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/black-and-white-dispaly/64469bf6-ae36-4522-9786-cd569f34f9dc