Windows 10: Groove manager app issue Need help !!!!

Discus and support Groove manager app issue Need help !!!! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I found an app that can edit artist photos in groove to fill the blanks but I don't know how it works GrooveManager - CodePlex... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jimmychouchou, Jan 12, 2021.

1. Groove manager app issue Need help !!!!

Hello everyone,

I found an app that can edit artist photos in groove to fill the blanks but I don't know how it works

GrooveManager - CodePlex Archive

Its based on json and I don't find the exe of the soft

Does anybody know how to make it work !

Thanks

submitted by /u/jimmychouchou
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jimmychouchou, Jan 12, 2021

2. sync with the Groove app

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are
    facing issue with ‘groove app’. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

It is specific to using Groove Music with music stored on One Drive. Groove music will open and work normally with any local files.

To guide you in the right direction, I need more information from the computer by answering the following questions:

• Is that a Microsoft account which you are trying to sync?

• Are you facing any other issues related to apps?

• What is the error message/code you are getting?
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Meanwhile I suggest you to try the Method provided below and
    check if it helps.

Method 1

Step 1: Disable the firewall of anti-virus/system protection utility.

Turn off Windows Firewall Disclaimer:

• You should not turn off Firewall unless you have another firewall enabled. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your computer (and your network, if you have one) more vulnerable to damage from worms or hackers.

• In addition to a firewall, you also need an antivirus and anti-malware program to help protect your computer. Install Microsoft Security Essentials or another antivirus and anti-malware program, and keep it up to date. Many of
      these programs update automatically.

• Enter ‘Firewall’ into the search bar and select the firewall installed recently as it appears as an application on the top.

• Turn off the firewall.
    Step 2. Run the built in app troubleshooter. (Right click on the built driver file.)

Step 3. Click/tap on Troubleshoot Compatibility. And check if it helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists
    please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jan 12, 2021
  3. Groove Music Will Not Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

I understand that you were suggested to uninstall and reinstall the Groove app. But, when you try to uninstall the app, you are getting an error. Is that correct?

Have you tried to troubleshoot the Groove app? If you haven't, please refer the following help article and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Groove player in Windows 10

If the issue still persist, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Windows Powershell
      in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell
      and select Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage.

You can click on this link to download the app
    Groove Music

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Groove manager app issue Need help !!!!

Groove

Hi Al,

Since the issue persist, please check the troubleshooting steps on how to reset Groove player:

• Type Settings to your Cortana.
    • Go to Apps.
    • Look for Groove.
    • Click Reset.

You can also check this article:
    Troubleshoot Groove player in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Groove manager app issue Need help !!!!

1. Groove manager app issue Need help !!!! - Similar Threads - Groove manager app

2. Groove Music issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music issue: For whatever reason, the latest Groove Music app on Windows 10 isn't showing the song name in the top overlay when changing volume... It's been an issue for like 1.5 months. I think when it got updated, it either didn't download it properly, or it got corrupted in some wayI...
  3. Groove Music issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Groove Music issue: For whatever reason, the latest Groove Music app on Windows 10 isn't showing the song name in the top overlay when changing volume... It's been an issue for like 1.5 months. I think when it got updated, it either didn't download it properly, or it got corrupted in some wayI...
  4. Groove Music issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. need help with groove music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  6. need help with groove music

need help with groove music: im trying to edit the cover for an album but the "edit info" button is not showing up, it works for most of my other albums but not this one, i have it saved the same place i have the others that work saved....
  7. Need help with this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with this issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwj9k1/need_help_with_this_issue/
  8. Need help with an issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...
  9. Groove App Crashes

Groove App Crashes: Hello. I love the Groove Music App for the most part. Recently it crashed when I was editing information on a particular album. Since then every time I right click on a album or a specific song to edit information the app crashes. It reopens fine but still will not allow...
  10. Groove app not updating

Groove app not updating: Heya, Am having an issue with Groove app not updating. This started on the win 10 14926 build and is still happening on the newest build, 14931 It tells me there is an update then gets to about 500kb and stops saying there is an error and to check details. I click it and...