Windows 10: Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not...

Discus and support Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Help, I want to open Groove Music, Calculator, Alarms & Clocks, and Microsoft Store on my computer, but it won't open, on the Start Menu, it has an... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Shareef Ahmad Naeem, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not...

Help, I want to open Groove Music, Calculator, Alarms & Clocks, and Microsoft Store on my computer, but it won't open, on the Start Menu, it has an updating status and then it stops and then when I click on it, it doesn't open, help, what can I do?

:)

Shareef Ahmad Naeem, Oct 4, 2019

2. Unable to open Microsoft alarms &clock, calculator, camera, calendar, get office , mail,groove music , photos and many Microsoft products

Hey,

This is Poshan . I'm unable to open Microsoft alarms &clock, calculator, camera, calendar, get office , mail,groove music , photos and many Microsoft products on my computer. I don't know why . Here are some screenshots of the problem i'm facing.
    It is asking me to reinstall the program again but when i try it from store then it is showing an error.
    Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not... 4baee2d6-1633-452c-9efa-9ef57aab4987.png

Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not... e503018c-7340-408e-a53a-c30880ddb7c6.png

Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not... 443368e6-7104-40af-81bd-705c4d780a66.png
    Similarly
    it is showing to the above listed one also(calculator, mail, get office,.........).

PoshanNandam, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Oct 4, 2019
  4. Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not...

Groove Music Will Not Open

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

I understand that you were suggested to uninstall and reinstall the Groove app. But, when you try to uninstall the app, you are getting an error. Is that correct?

Have you tried to troubleshoot the Groove app? If you haven't, please refer the following help article and try the steps.

Troubleshoot Groove player in Windows 10

If the issue still persist, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Windows Powershell
      in search box.

• Right click on Windows Powershell
      and select Run as administrator.

• Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneMusic* | remove-appxpackage.

You can click on this link to download the app
    Groove Music

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not...

1. Groove Music, Alarms & Clocks, Calculator, and Microsoft Store won't open and does not... - Similar Threads - Groove Music Alarms

2. "Alarms and Clock" and "Microsoft Store" always gets opened on startup and stays open at...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Alarms and Clock" and "Microsoft Store" always gets opened on startup and stays open at...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Senpai9756 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ny5cqp/alarms_and_clock_and_microsoft_store_always_gets/
  3. Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Alarm clock Alarm won't go on?: I have a desktop Windows 10, When I lock my Windows the Alarm won't go on. I did a test if my alarm works or not, and I found out that when the desktop is turned on than it will go on. Please help....
  4. Alarm clock does not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alarm clock does not work: My alarm clock would not sound. I tried changing the time and it does not allow me to make changes. troubleshooter does not resolve. uninstalled and reinstalled, removed and reinstalled via powershell, issue persists. Tried a third party alarm, alarm does not sound, nor...
  5. alarms and clock not opening anymore

alarms and clock not opening anymore: W10 1903 fresh install, fully patched. Alarms and clock worked for 1 day. Now, it simply not opening anymore. Reinstall Windows? :) How to fix it? Thx. 146181
  6. Windows 10 Store App Alarms & Clock not opening

Windows 10 Store App Alarms & Clock not opening: This problem existed in1803. I upgraded to 1909, and it still persists. I uninstalled it, restarted, and reinstalled it from the store. No joy. I ran elevated sfc /scannow - no issues. I ran the elevated Powershell command Get-AppXPackage *WindowsStore* -AllUsers |...
  7. Windows Music Alarm Clock app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Music Alarm Clock app: Hello, I use the Music Alarm Clock app. I keep it up on my screen all the time to see the time of day. Today, it stopped functioning. The time of day is locked at 1:00 pm. I have reset the Music Alarm Clock app to no avail. Please help. Thank you, Richard...
  8. Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.

Windows Apps(Calculator, Alarm & Clock, Groove Music and some other) crashing on startup.: I am tired of this issue where Windows Apps that are necessary crashing all the time on startup. I have tried each and every thing that has to be done which are listed below: 1. SFC /SCANNOW (this found issue and couldn't fix) [Restart Done] 2. Ran DISM RESTOREHEALTH...
  9. Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store & apps like Groove, Camera, Calendar, Calculator etc does not open up.: I already tried the following steps following an earlier post : 1. wsreset.exe 2. Command Prompt (Admin) - powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml 3. Tried Troubleshooting...
  10. Calculator,Groove Music is not opening

Calculator,Groove Music is not opening: When I click on the calculator app nothing happens I tried PowerShell , WSReset , SFC/scannow and... but doesn't work for me . On my other user account in the same PC it's working but on my user account it's not now i want create a new user but i have many app in my...