Windows 10: Groove Music App - Playlists

Discus and support Groove Music App - Playlists in Cortana to solve the problem; I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist!... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EmilyHaverty, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Groove Music App - Playlists

I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist!

:)

EmilyHaverty, Feb 11, 2021

2. Adding iTunes playlist(s) to Groove Music

So I have done those steps...it's added all my music again, as before, but the playlists that have synced are the ones I created in Groove myself.

I added a few songs to the Flamenco playlist from the Groove library, which Groove synced from iTunes. All my music is there in the Groove music library except the iTunes playlists.

Your patience and determination astounds me.

elitova1707, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Insider Preview App Update - Groove Music 10.16092.1025

Source: Feedback Hub

Groove Music App - Playlists [​IMG]
    Tip How to Check for App Updates in the Store in Windows 10

Brink, Feb 11, 2021
  4. Cliff S Win User

Groove Music App - Playlists

Groove Music

I set everything up with file explorer(the music files themselves) then used Windows Media Player(in all apps) to set up my playlist's(in my case by genre and shuffled) then Groove found the playlists and I pinned them to start. I prefer the sound quality from Groove(I use HDMI to my Home Cinema) and the UI for just playing,

Cliff S, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Groove Music App - Playlists

1. Groove Music App - Playlists - Similar Threads - Groove Music App

2. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  3. Changes to playlist for Groove Music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changes to playlist for Groove Music: I love Groove Music. It's a great app, and I have many playlists on it. None of these are major gripes, just suggestions.I would appreciate, however, if the button for removing a song from a playlist was not right next to the button for playing it. In fact, I'd just get rid...
  4. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  5. Groove music playlist won't save song order

Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  6. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  7. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  8. Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Downloading Groove music playlists to file folder on PC: Title^ I have all the songs in other folders obviously, but I jsut wanna take the playlist and put that in it's own folder.. is there a quick way for that? submitted by /u/BEAVER_TAIL [link] [comments]...
  9. Groove Music and iTunes playlists

Groove Music and iTunes playlists: I think I figured this out! Via iTunes export your playlist in .m3u format, as long as you are "watching" a directory with an .m3u they will auto-magically show up in Groove Music. I did have to reset the app to make it look in that directory again, but it worked for me....
  10. Groove music app ?

Groove music app ?: Why does this feel so half done. I used to love the Zune software. It practically was my home page back in the day. Why is this so feature less? I hope they are going to add more features to this software. The one feature i was looking to use was the create radio stations but...