Windows 10: Groove Music Artist Art Blur

Discus and support Groove Music Artist Art Blur in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out. Thanks in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Swimming-Bee340, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out.

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Swimming-Bee340
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Swimming-Bee340, Dec 25, 2020

2. Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

How To Change Album Art

• Open up Groove Music.
    • Click on an album
    • Somewhere on the top, you will find 3 dots placed horizontally. Click on it.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Then click the box with the pencil on the corner.
    • Done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you can't find an album and it says "Unknown Album" Follow these steps

• Right click on a song.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Fill in the boxes (They will say Unknown Artist or Unknown Album)
    • Then you will see the songs in an album (If you press Album on the side of Groove Music.
    • Done.

Jessica杰西卡, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

Naive remarks.

Does not work correctly on my collection. Sometimes, Groove does not propose the good album, or a
    list without the good one and can do an automatic change......Nothing concerning
    artist art..

Jean-Luc BLAMPEY, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

How To Change Album Art

• Open up Groove Music.
    • Click on an album
    • Somewhere on the top, you will find 3 dots placed horizontally. Click on it.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Then click the box with the pencil on the corner.
    • Done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you can't find an album and it says "Unknown Album" Follow these steps

• Right click on a song.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Fill in the boxes (They will say Unknown Artist or Unknown Album)
    • Then you will see the songs in an album (If you press Album on the side of Groove Music.
    • Done.

I am quite certain that people are having a problem not seeing what you are saying because they store their music on OneDrive.

YOU CANNOT EDIT MUSIC THAT IS STORED ON ONEDRIVE!!!!!!!!

It Sucks, I don't understand it. I really hope that Microsoft fixes this because I see no reason to use two Microsoft Programs - Groove and OneDrive, which are so incompatible with each other.

If it's not resolved soon I will take my music, and my storage, and go elsewhere.

Steve Rogalinski, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Groove Music Artist Art Blur

1. Groove Music Artist Art Blur - Similar Threads - Groove Music Artist

2. Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music Artist Profile Picture.: I know that an issue about an app isn't supposed to be in the windows section, but Groove Music is an app by Microsoft, right? I love music and I wanted to listen to it offline, plus I LOVE Microsoft, So I downloaded Groove. I found some issues like the metadata of a song...
  3. Groove Music Artist Metadata

Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  4. Groove Music Artist Metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  5. Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art: Having this issue with Groove Music for a long time where it acquires a random album art from the music collection and assigns it to files without a specific Album or Artist name in its metadata. It's really annoying and I was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix it. I've...
  6. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  7. Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc.: Hi all, I have an issue with the Groove Music app on a new Windows 10 desktop pc. When music is playing the artist wallpaper art is not displaying at all or rotating. I contacted Microsoft via chat and after a lengthy 2 hours they advised me to uninstall the Groove app and...
  8. Groove Music : artist art issue

Groove Music : artist art issue: For several weeks, the view of Groove is changed. My collection on my PC was displayed correctly 100%. Then, there is a disappearance of all the photos of the artists thumbnails, and a few days later, incomplete recurrence: thumbnails without pictures and bibliography,...
  9. Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10)

Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10): So,first of all there is Artist Art missing for some artist . Second : While playing shouldn't the artist art that is displayed be for the ALBUM ARTIST & not the 'Contributing artist' because more than 1 Artist might be contributing and for that there is no Artist art, so...
  10. Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10: How to: Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10 How to Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music app as Desktop Background in Windows 10 The included Groove Music app in Windows 10 allows you to listen to your favorite music on your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. groove music playing artist picture blurry