Windows 10: Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc.

Discus and support Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi all, I have an issue with the Groove Music app on a new Windows 10 desktop pc. When music is playing the artist wallpaper art is not displaying at... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by The Selector 10, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc.

Hi all,

I have an issue with the Groove Music app on a new Windows 10 desktop pc. When music is playing the artist wallpaper art is not displaying at all or rotating. I contacted Microsoft via chat and after a lengthy 2 hours they advised me to uninstall the Groove app and restart the pc followed by reinstalling the app. I did so but the issue is still apparent. I have another slightly older Windows 10 desktop and the Groove app on this is rotating the artist artwork without any issue. I have tried googling the problem but there is nothing so would appreciate some help/insight with this problem as it is very annoying.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to some assistance.

The Selector 10

:)

The Selector 10, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Mala_S Win User

"Display artist art - Set the Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper" Not Working

Hi Mouad,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

If the artist art for Now Playing doesn’t populate under
    Artists in My Music of Groove Music
    app, it will not change the desktop background wallpaper even though the option is enabled.

The art that displays depends on what’s in the source music folder. If there is no art in the music folder, nothing will show on the desktop.

If there is art in the music folder and the desktop background doesn’t change, you may try enabling it again.

Enable ‘Set Now Playing artist as my wallpaper’.

• Open Groove Music app and click on the Settings icon.
    • Enable ‘Set Now Playing artist art as my wallpaper’ under
      Display artist art.

Regards,

Mala.S

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Mala_S, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10

None here either:

Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc. [​IMG]

Cliff S, Dec 20, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc.

Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10

TranscodedWallpaper is there, was just curious Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc. :)

AndreTen, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc.

1. Groove Music - Artist Wallpaper art not showing/rotating on new desktop pc. - Similar Threads - Groove Music Artist

2. Groove Music Artist Art Blur

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Artist Art Blur: Groove music just blurs the entire art for some reason and I am unable to find a way how to remove this feature. Please help me out. Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Swimming-Bee340 [link] [comments]...
  3. Groove Music's album art not showing

Groove Music's album art not showing: [ATTACH] I have been trying to edit the album's info. The tags are still able to edit but when I tried to upload the art but it keeps showing the JPG file. I have tried many ways like resize the picture or use mp3tag but it just doesn't work....
  4. Groove Music Artist Metadata

in Windows 10 Support
    Groove Music Artist Metadata: I'm trying to fix the artist metadata on Groove Music (i.e. Profile Picture and Description), but I can't find the folder on where it's at. Can somebody help? Build number: 18362.1139 167132
  5. Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art

Groove Music Unknown Album/Artist Album Art: Having this issue with Groove Music for a long time where it acquires a random album art from the music collection and assigns it to files without a specific Album or Artist name in its metadata. It's really annoying and I was wondering if anyone here knew how to fix it. I've...
  6. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  7. Groove Music : artist art issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music : artist art issue: For several weeks, the view of Groove is changed. My collection on my PC was displayed correctly 100%. Then, there is a disappearance of all the photos of the artists thumbnails, and a few days later, incomplete recurrence: thumbnails without pictures and bibliography,...
  8. Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10)

Artist Art on Groove (Windows 10): So,first of all there is Artist Art missing for some artist . Second : While playing shouldn't the artist art that is displayed be for the ALBUM ARTIST & not the 'Contributing artist' because more than 1 Artist might be contributing and for that there is no Artist art, so...
  9. Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly: [img] Look in the screenshot above. One album shows as "Unknown artist", and the other as "Various Artist". There is no album artist tag in my MP3 files, and the tags in the files all follow the same scheme. What could be happening? 69806
  10. Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10: How to: Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music as Wallpaper in Windows 10 How to Set Now Playing Artist Art in Groove Music app as Desktop Background in Windows 10 The included Groove Music app in Windows 10 allows you to listen to your favorite music on your...