Windows 10: Groove Music crashes when 'More options' menu is clicked to edit song info.

Discus and support Groove Music crashes when 'More options' menu is clicked to edit song info. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lolpo555 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lolpo555, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Groove Music crashes when 'More options' menu is clicked to edit song info.

/u/Lolpo555, Apr 4, 2020

2. Groove Music - How to add art to album or artist

How To Change Album Art

• Open up Groove Music.
    • Click on an album
    • Somewhere on the top, you will find 3 dots placed horizontally. Click on it.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Then click the box with the pencil on the corner.
    • Done.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you can't find an album and it says "Unknown Album" Follow these steps

• Right click on a song.
    • Click "Edit Info".
    • Fill in the boxes (They will say Unknown Artist or Unknown Album)
    • Then you will see the songs in an album (If you press Album on the side of Groove Music.
    • Done.

Jessica杰西卡, Apr 4, 2020
  3. How to edit song properties on Groove Music?

I do not get that option when I click on "• • • More". Even if I did, that looks like it gives you info about the album. How does that allow you to edit song properties?

I can right click on a song and select Properties. But it does not allow me to edit anything. And these songs are not from a Groove Music Pass.

Steve Rogalinski, Apr 4, 2020
  4. alan93 Win User

Groove Music crashes when 'More options' menu is clicked to edit song info.

Songs on Windows Phone not showing up in groove music

I have a song by an artist that when I go to the file explorer it shows the song existing physically showing in the music folder with the other artist song.

But when I click artists in groove music and then select that one, only one of the 2 songs shows up. !!

Also, if I go to the songs list, the song that didn't show up in the artist , shows up in the songs list.

Why doesn't it show in the artist list?

If I click edit info the the song in song list, the only difference between the 2 is that the Album artist says unknown artist for the one that doesn't show in artist list. If I enter this it then shows in the artist list.

Why does the "album artist" have to be filled in just to show the artist??

Groove music is a continuing debacle from the old music app which was so much easier to use.

alan93, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Groove Music crashes when 'More options' menu is clicked to edit song info.

1. Groove Music crashes when 'More options' menu is clicked to edit song info. - Similar Threads - Groove Music crashes

2. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  3. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  4. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  5. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  6. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Groove Music systematically crashes when right-clicking an item

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music systematically crashes when right-clicking an item: Hi everyone, I don't know if anyone else here encounters the same issue, but it's been a couple of weeks since Groove Music started acting weird: every single time that I right click an item, or click on the "Plus" button, the app simply crashes. I completely formatted my...
  8. context menu item / entry to right click song to add to current groove music playing list

context menu item / entry to right click song to add to current groove music playing list: I reckon the classic Windows XP app still reigns supreme. Where is the option to add song to current playing song queue /list? Did M$ really pay developers to not add a simple context menu item hook? No way... I refuse to believe M$ got scammed... Open explorer to goto...
  9. Add an option in Groove to delete individual songs from My Music Library

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add an option in Groove to delete individual songs from My Music Library: hi; i am unable to find option to delete certain songs from Groove My Music Library. Actually i want some music files not to show up in My Music Library but still being there on hard disk....
  10. Edit Song and Album Metadata Info in Groove Music app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Edit Song and Album Metadata Info in Groove Music app in Windows 10: How to: Edit Song and Album Metadata Info in Groove Music app in Windows 10 [img] Information The included Groove Music app in Windows 10 allows you to listen to your favorite music on your Windows, iOS, and Android devices. You can create a playlist with music you've...