Windows 10: Groove Music file error 0xc00d36e5 - how do I fix it?

Discus and support Groove Music file error 0xc00d36e5 - how do I fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to play a file that is an m4a recording of a phone conversation (windows phone) - I can play one recording but not another (which is much... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DianaRoffey, Jan 3, 2019.

1. Groove Music file error 0xc00d36e5 - how do I fix it?

I am trying to play a file that is an m4a recording of a phone conversation (windows phone) - I can play one recording but not another (which is much longer)?

:)

DianaRoffey, Jan 3, 2019
  2. HRL08 Win User

Error Code 0xc00d36e5

Hello,

I am playing a recorded audio file on the groove music app. One particular audio file keeps giving the error code 0xc00d36e5. The other audio files are playing well. It's an M4A file.

Please do help me understand why this is happening and how I can correct it, please ?

Thanks,

HRL

HRL08, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Josipa Win User
    Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Groove Music file error 0xc00d36e5 - how do I fix it?

groove music

Hi Carrie,

You can browse for music files in different locations so that you'll be able to see the music from your MP3 player in Groove Music. Just follow these steps:

• In Groove Music, click Settings, which has the gear icon.

• Under Music on this PC, click Choose where we look for music.

• Click the Plus icon.

• Browse to the location of your MP3 player, and click Add this folder to Music.

• Click Done.

The files on your MP3 player should show up on Groove Music after following these steps.

Let us know if you have any other concerns with Groove Music.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

Groove Music file error 0xc00d36e5 - how do I fix it?

1. Groove Music file error 0xc00d36e5 - how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Groove Music file

2. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  3. Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music ~ how do I "Play All"?: We've recently bought a new computer and have transferred all the music files over from the previous PC. They still play fine, but when I choose a particular album now there is no "PLAY ALL" option visible ~ and it will only play one track at a time, which is pretty...
  4. FLAC files and Groove Music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    FLAC files and Groove Music: Hi! A few days ago I installed the 2004 update, and I have problems with FLAC files and its metadata; Groove Music created an "Unknown Album" album with many songs wich metadata is correct, but when I went to my music folder this files didn't have, apparently, metadata, if I...
  5. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  6. Error Code 0xc00d36e5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 0xc00d36e5: Very simple here, the message that turns up whenever I try to play now that I've rendered out of adobe comes up with this error code with the accompanying message: "Can't play - Item is unplayable, please reacquire the content." This is a completely new error, and less than...
  7. how do I connect my ipods to groove music

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I connect my ipods to groove music: I trying to snyc music to ipod but I can not get groove music to connect to ipod https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-connect-my-ipods-to-groove-music/a88904d3-6d2b-4f83-a78a-9cbe08a2f01f
  8. groove music fixes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    groove music fixes: it is there any way that I can get groove music to recognize my personal music library without subscribing to it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-fixes/c99f1a3b-3b91-43ef-b9e0-adf3642cd4e8"
  9. How do I PREVENT THE RE-INSTALLATION of Groove music?

How do I PREVENT THE RE-INSTALLATION of Groove music?: For some reason, even after I have removed this software, it keeps being reinstalled. How do I PREVENT or STOP it from being installed, or stop its installation?...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. content 0xc00d36e5 audio file

2. 0xc00d36e5 fix

3. groove music 0xc00d36e5

4. what does 0xc00d36e5 mean,
  5. Microsoft code 0xc00d36e5,
  6. 0xc00d36e5 error