Windows 10: Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder...

Discus and support Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Tried to record voice on voice recorder app while playing music background and observed audio is not getting stop playing while recorder is in ON.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MadhanKumar4, May 16, 2019.

1. Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder...

Tried to record voice on voice recorder app while playing music background and observed audio is not getting stop playing while recorder is in ON.

Does it is expected behavior or Issue present?

:)

MadhanKumar4, May 16, 2019

2. Pause while recording on Microsoft Voice Recorder.

Hello Michael,

For your information, you may start a recording or resume a paused recording in one click.

I suggest you to refer the below article on How to use Voice Recorder
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...7-baad-e1dc059500ef/how-to-use-voice-recorder

Do let us know the status of your concern.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, May 16, 2019
  3. Voice Recorder Keeps Pausing

this didnt work.

The voice recorder worked before the recent update, after the Surface updated the recorder now automatically pauses when minimized. i followed the above steps and it continues to pause. I lost very important lectures due to this problem and ridiculous automatic
    updates.

I should have gone with an Apple product.

TheodorePunga, May 16, 2019
  4. DCBrezina Win User

Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder...

Pause while recording on Microsoft Voice Recorder.

That linked page does not explain how to pause a recording and resume the same recording. It is one screen shot on how to start a recording.

I'm having the same or a similar program. I'm trying to record a lecture, but when I open PowerPoint to look at my notes, Voice Recorder pauses on its own, and when I hit the Record button it starts a new recording. The screen shot, by the way, has buttons
    for "Record" "Share" "Trim" "Delete" "Rename" "Play" and "Add a Marker" but nothing for "Pause" or "Resume"

DCBrezina, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder...

1. Groove music playback not pausing/stop playing when Recording Voice using Voice Recorder... - Similar Threads - Groove music playback

2. Voice Recorder playback problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Voice Recorder playback problem: I made a long recording over an hour on Voice Recorder, but when I go to play it back, it stops after about 5 minutes, and goes back to 0.00. If I try to start the recording after that 5 minute stopping point, nothing happens, except that it flips back to 0:00 after a couple...
  3. Voice Recorder playback problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Recorder playback problem: I made a long recording over an hour on Voice Recorder, but when I go to play it back, it stops after about 5 minutes, and goes back to 0.00. If I try to start the recording after that 5 minute stopping point, nothing happens, except that it flips back to 0:00 after a couple...
  4. Voice Recorder playback problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Voice Recorder is not recording the incoming voice or say system sound when recording.: Windows 10 voice recorder is not recording the system sound. Whereas in the other laptop with Windows 10 the voice recorder is recording both incoming and outgoing sounds. I've lost my important meeting recording due to this issue.Windows version: 10.0.19042 Build 19042 OS...
  6. Using the Voice Recorder.

Using the Voice Recorder.: I would like to figure out how to make "layered" music, in this era when musicians can't get together. I thought I'd experiment with making a recording of a duet with me playing both parts. My biggest puzzle is this. I can make a recording of me playing the first part....
  7. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  8. voice recorder

voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  9. Voice Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  10. Voice rEcorder

Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...