Windows 10: groove music player to play music through google hangouts

Discus and support groove music player to play music through google hangouts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, On My new June 2020 HP laptop windows 10 -I want to use google Hangouts or Skype to Teach English Language, BUT I need to share the screen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnMork1, Jun 10, 2020.

1. JohnMork1 Win User

groove music player to play music through google hangouts

Hi,

On My new June 2020 HP laptop windows 10 -I want to use google Hangouts or Skype to Teach English Language, BUT I need to share the screen and play audio track from my computer SO THE STUDENTS CAN HEAR IT, Mp3 tracks and When we watch something on Youtube for example. Seems something has changed and its not easy to do anymore. Suggestions please. Also maybe another communicator ie zoom- does it do this?? thanks

:)

JohnMork1, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Josipa Win User

Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    OneDrive music streaming in Groove Music will be retired on March 31

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-streaming-faq

Brink, Jun 10, 2020
  4. mrgeek Win User

music player

"someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove..."
    The Groove library works like WMP's. You can choose which folders it looks for music at startup. Open Groove, hit the gear setting in L column (see screen). If you click 'choose where . look for music', likely the default is your entire This PC/Music folder. If you delete all the folders, there will be no music on the interface when it opens. But if you really want to use WMP, follow the above suggestions on how to make it your default player rather than the current Windows 10 default of Groove.

groove music player to play music through google hangouts [​IMG]

mrgeek, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. groove music player to play music through google hangouts - Similar Threads - groove music player

2. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.: After application "groove music" became "microsoft media player", the popup in top left corner doesn't work as it used to. After switching songs the popup doesn't show currently played music.Switching to another song and then comming back fixes the issue, but it's annoying to...
  3. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.: After application "groove music" became "microsoft media player", the popup in top left corner doesn't work as it used to. After switching songs the popup doesn't show currently played music.Switching to another song and then comming back fixes the issue, but it's annoying to...
  4. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. "Groove music" - "Microsoft media player" doesn't show currently played music.

8. Is it possible to schedule using Task scheduler to play music using groove music player?

Is it possible to schedule using Task scheduler to play music using groove music player?: I want to schedule to play music using groove music player, I found that I can use Task scheduler so, I tried to schedule to play music but there is no option to use groove. I don't want to use any other players. Please solve my problem....
  9. Cortana - wont play music through groove

in Cortana
    Cortana - wont play music through groove: Hi microsoft. I have combed the searches for an hour now trying to get cortana to default to groove when i ask to play music from my library. Groove is all set up to play from my library and i can use cortana to "play music" once it's open but when i ask her to play a...
  10. media player 'groove music'

media player 'groove music': hello. I've downloaded 5 audio tracks (MP3). I can turn on the loop for each track but how do I get it to play each track one after the other and then loop back to track one? 36644