Windows 10: Groove Music Question

Discus and support Groove Music Question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I might decide to move to Groove Music instead of Windows Media Player. Is there anything I should be aware of since I am moving from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Computer Chicken, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Groove Music Question

Hello,

I might decide to move to Groove Music instead of Windows Media Player. Is there anything I should be aware of since I am moving from Windows Media Player, since a long time.

Can you make playlists as easy as W.M.P.?

Any more info will be appreciated! I just don't want to go ahead to switch before knowing what I am in for. *Wink

Thanks! *Smile

:)

Computer Chicken, Jul 12, 2016
  2. Tanzam Win User

Windows 10 groove app doesn't play lossless music corectly

Original title: Groove lossless music

Hi,

I have a question about Groove music app in windows 10.

It appears the windows 10 groove app doesn't play lossless music corectly (short pause between tracks).

However on windows Phone 10 groove app the lossless music is played correct (without a pause between tracks).

The music album i use is the same on both platforms.

How can i fix this for groove windows 10 app?

Thanks in advance.

Tanzam, Jul 12, 2016
  3. Groove Music Videos

She asked if you can watch videos on Groove Music on Windows 10, in the same way that Groove Music running on Xbox can show videos if available...seems like it should be a core functionality. The following poster also asked the same question. CAN GROOVE
    MUSIC PLAY VIDEOS WHEN RUN ON WINDOWS 10? Is that clearer.

Perception999, Jul 12, 2016
  4. Groove Music Question

Nevermind, can someone delete this topic please? Thanks! *Smile

Computer Chicken, Jul 12, 2016
Thema:

Groove Music Question

1. Groove Music Question - Similar Threads - Groove Music Question

2. Groove music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music: I cant access all my music on Groove any more. I have dozens of CDs. I have checked the path in settings and all OK. I have reset the wireless store cache. All the music is shown but every time I click on a track I get "the item is missing or we cant get to it"error code...
  3. Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music: why can't I add a new song to my library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music/5acec170-8e7d-4f36-b85a-80ec1f80e54c
  4. Groove Music

Groove Music: why can't I add a new song to my library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music/5acec170-8e7d-4f36-b85a-80ec1f80e54c
  5. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  6. Groove Music

Groove Music: I have Windows 10 and am playing Groove music. Where is the settling for continuous loop playing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music/9f6a1c94-3954-401d-9f15-19f87cea3003
  7. groove music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    groove music: hello, I cant download groove music on my laptop from Microsoft store it says "something unexpected happened error code 0x80004005" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music/955f8853-cc70-4914-8048-1fa918022a0f"
  8. Some questions concerning Groove music player

Some questions concerning Groove music player: 1. How does one clear songs from playing now?, first song I fired up was a Led Zeppelin song, the taskbar on bottom of player showing controls and song progress cant be cleared. 2. Groove didn't import 50 of my 600 albums, what's up with that?, yet on another computer it...
  9. Groove Music File Structure Question

Groove Music File Structure Question: Hi, I wanted to start using Groove Music but had a question. I have a huge mp3 collection and am very specific about my labeling, file structure and id3 tags and don't like it when apps change them. If I was to use Groove music and add my local music folder to watch, would...
  10. Groove Music

Groove Music: Does anyone else think this app is a POS, or am I doing something that makes it seem that way? Every time I open it, it starts to load all my 1000's of songs on my computer and I can't find a way to clear songs from it or stop it loading. I'm also trying to find a way to edit...