Windows 10: Groove music saving songs under the wrong name and doesn't let me save corrections

Discus and support Groove music saving songs under the wrong name and doesn't let me save corrections in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm saving songs into groove music, the first two songs I put in F*cked with an anchor - AleStorm & Living the Dream - Five Finger Death Punch were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brayden Burd, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Groove music saving songs under the wrong name and doesn't let me save corrections

I'm saving songs into groove music, the first two songs I put in F*cked with an anchor - AleStorm & Living the Dream - Five Finger Death Punch were perfect but the next two I put in Full Circle - Five Finger Death Punch & Dragonborn Skarit's a metal cover save as Katuvaisten Laulu by Tuomari NurmioFull Circle and Motorcycle revving engine by Sound Effectsdragonborn. Full Circle also saves as "Five Finger Death Punch-Full Circle" by Five Finger Death Punch as an Indie/Alternative song released in 1992the band Five Finger Death Punch wasn't formed until 2005. I've saved all the files as [name of song creator]-[song name].mp3. The properties don't have read only checked so I'm lost.

:)

Brayden Burd, Apr 3, 2021

2. Groove Music reloads song and loses position after suspend

Running Windows 10, build 1607.

I can play a song with Groove Music, close the app, reopen it, song resumes after I press Play.

I can play a song with Groove Music, shut down the computer, turn it back on, reopen Groove Music, and the song resumes after I press Play.

But when I suspend the computer, and it turns back on, Groove Music shows the song and has the correct position, but pressing Play shows a loading icon on the album image in the bottom left, and then the song starts playing from the beginning, not where I was.

Is this a bug that was fixed in a later update? I can't do updates right now so I hope it is just a simple fix.

BTW these are MP3 files.

Mark Yisri, Apr 3, 2021
  3. zanxion Win User
    Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends

It may be silly me, but when the Groove Music plays a playing list and the screen goes off, after the end of the current song it stops.
    Am I doing something wrong? Is there some setting about this? Is there any player that would keep on playing even with the screen off?

zanxion, Apr 3, 2021
  4. RK#### Win User

Groove music saving songs under the wrong name and doesn't let me save corrections

groove music shows the wrong artist bio

Groove music shows the wrong artist bio when the artist has the same or similar name or the song title or album is the same, how do I correct this!!!!

RK####, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Groove music saving songs under the wrong name and doesn't let me save corrections

1. Groove music saving songs under the wrong name and doesn't let me save corrections - Similar Threads - Groove music saving

2. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  3. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove music playlist won't save song order: I have my music saved in a specific order in a playlist in Groove Music with shuffle turned off. However, recently, I added some new pieces to the playlist again, in a specific order, then left the playlist and re-entered it, only to find that the playlist order had changed...
  4. Groove music playlist won't save song order

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  6. groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist

groove music won't save any edit info for albums or songs or artist: why won't groove music save any edit info for songs, album or artist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-wont-save-any-edit-info-for-albums-or/f7efb95b-aa20-4616-aab6-c7ff855dd24d
  7. Groove Music songs names greyed out to black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music songs names greyed out to black: My Groove Music recently keeps black out my songs names, also sometimes the album art glitches.Tried reinstalled it but still happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-songs-names-greyed-out-to-black/cd8b9d9b-8e22-4588-b715-5b4da42e3c5d
  8. Groove Music songs names greyed out to black

Groove Music songs names greyed out to black: My Groove Music recently keeps black out my songs names, also sometimes the album art glitches.Tried reinstalled it but still happening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-songs-names-greyed-out-to-black/cd8b9d9b-8e22-4588-b715-5b4da42e3c5d
  9. Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play: How terrible is it that when an internet connection becomes present or when sometimes booting up groove that it won't let me play any songs whilst it is trying to sign in. How is it that it can happily play me a song offline until it tries to sign in which can last a minute...
  10. Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly

Groove Music doesn't show artist correctly: [img] Look in the screenshot above. One album shows as "Unknown artist", and the other as "Various Artist". There is no album artist tag in my MP3 files, and the tags in the files all follow the same scheme. What could be happening? 69806