Windows 10: Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends

Discus and support Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It may be silly me, but when the Groove Music plays a playing list and the screen goes off, after the end of the current song it stops. Am I doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zanxion, Feb 25, 2016.

1. zanxion Win User

Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends

It may be silly me, but when the Groove Music plays a playing list and the screen goes off, after the end of the current song it stops.
    Am I doing something wrong? Is there some setting about this? Is there any player that would keep on playing even with the screen off?

:)

zanxion, Feb 25, 2016
  2. sauliusR. Win User

on Lumia 550 Groove music stops playing when screen is turned off

Hi! my Lumia 550 stops playing music when screen is turned off or phone goes to stand by or groove music is minimized. Is it normal? I hoped that music should be playing until I stop it?

sauliusR., Feb 25, 2016
  3. xdg90 Win User
    Win10 on Lumia 735 > music stop if display goes off

It worked under 8.1, but under Win10 I´m running in problems.

I made the win10 upgrade yesterday (2016-06-08) on my Lumia 735.

1. open Groove

2. select 1 song

3. set up > loop 1 song

4. song is playing

5. display goes off

6. song plays to end > loop stops!

7. display on, activate the screen > type in the key ... song is starting?

This happens with several apps, so it looks like this is not a specific groove problem.

This must be a setting? Or a bug?

xdg90, Feb 25, 2016
Thema:

Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends

1. Groove Music stops when the screen goes off and the playing song ends - Similar Threads - Groove Music stops

2. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  3. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  4. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  6. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  7. PC goes to sleep when Groove is still playing music

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC goes to sleep when Groove is still playing music: When I use Spotify, as long as I'm playing music, the computer stays on. Whenever I use Groove Music however, the PC will still go into it's auto-rest, despite still playing music. Is there anything I can do about that? submitted by /u/hafuhafu [link] [comments]...
  8. Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play: How terrible is it that when an internet connection becomes present or when sometimes booting up groove that it won't let me play any songs whilst it is trying to sign in. How is it that it can happily play me a song offline until it tries to sign in which can last a minute...
  9. How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?

How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?: Hi. I am using Groove Music to play my downloaded songs. I know that the online service doesn't work anymore, I didn't even use the online service, eighter. But, I have bunch of songs downloaded to my machine, and organised into few playlists, which I am playing on shuffle,...
  10. Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont)

Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont): I was listening to some songs, 1400 to be precise. From a external hd, not sure if the external hd has some virus or not, but the thing is, all of a sudden, groove music wasnt playing any of the songs in the external drive. When i tried to play songs from my local part c: ,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. groove music stops on windows phone