Windows 10: Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont)

Discus and support Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was listening to some songs, 1400 to be precise. From a external hd, not sure if the external hd has some virus or not, but the thing is, all of a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ingekkk, Nov 30, 2016.

1. ingekkk Win User

Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont)

I was listening to some songs, 1400 to be precise.
    From a external hd, not sure if the external hd has some virus or not, but the thing is, all of a sudden, groove music wasnt playing any of the songs in the external drive.
    When i tried to play songs from my local part c: , it plays some songs, but some others just doesnt play.
    Groove music opens, but doesnt run the music on it.

I restaured my library to default, same to internet explorer, cleaned all caches and temps, etc..

So, any help?

New pc btw.

:)

ingekkk, Nov 30, 2016
  2. BirdmanC4 Win User

Groove Music wont play all my selected files

Original title: Groove Music

Hi Guys. I'm frustrated. The groove player wont play all my selected files. When I press Ctrl+A all my music files in my music folder are selected and when I hit play with groove player it loads but plays nothing. When I select only like 20 30 or 40 songs
    it plays OK. Why is this. Are you only allowed to play a limited amount of songs in a playlist? When I use windows media player all my songs play no problem. I can select even 1000 songs with media player and just click play and it plays. So whats up with
    groove player. Microsoft needs to fix this issue. Is any one else having this problem. Please respond promptly as im literally going insane. Thank you.

BirdmanC4, Nov 30, 2016
  3. Mark98074 Win User
    How do I play Groove DRM music on Windows Media Player in Windows 10?

Does this happens with all downloaded songs? - Yes

2. Are you able to play these songs using some other Media Player? - No

3. Will these music files plays on Groove app without any issues? - Yes

Mark98074, Nov 30, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, perhaps you could upload one song it doesn't play.

1. Which file types does it play- which doesn't it play?

2. Is there a difference in tags? Do some have them others not?

3. Do you have a song it does play, and one it doesn't, in the same folder?

4. Can you play the songs Groove doesn't play using another player- Windows media player- VLC player .....?

sorry, on what?

dalchina, Nov 30, 2016
  5. ingekkk Win User
    1. I use it offline only, on that pc.
    2. realised it doesnt play any sound, just one or two music. Has no difference between those. I'm a music producer, and i have a lot of stems .wav .mp3 ...
    Went to studio again to run a project i was working, it wasn even recognizing in the software.

The songs plays on other player, i unstalled groove music to run my music project.

So, want to know now if this was a groove music problem, or maybe i got my pc infected, dont know.

ingekkk, Nov 30, 2016
  6. Berton Win User
    I sometimes have issues with playing songs and will try them on Groove, Windows Media Player and finally VLC/VideoLAN. Most times VLC can handle the problem files. I do occasionally wonder if how Microsoft handles DRM affects things.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Groove Music Wont play all songs (some songs play, others dont) - Similar Threads - Groove Music Wont

2. DOES THIS PLAY YOUR SONGS/MUSIC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOES THIS PLAY YOUR SONGS/MUSIC?: WONDERING IS THIS THE PROGRAM WHERE YOU PLAY YOUR MUSIC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-this-play-your-songsmusic/b77766cc-f3fa-4c07-8ba4-dfa13de859dd
  3. DOES THIS PLAY YOUR SONGS/MUSIC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOES THIS PLAY YOUR SONGS/MUSIC?: WONDERING IS THIS THE PROGRAM WHERE YOU PLAY YOUR MUSIC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-this-play-your-songsmusic/b77766cc-f3fa-4c07-8ba4-dfa13de859dd
  4. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  5. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist: I have 1320 songs I'm my playlist and I do play all it's play untill some song but the rest doesn't play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-dont-play-all-the-songs-in-playlist/6441d451-a1ad-4825-986e-c52176b79302
  6. Groove music don't play all the songs in playlist

7. Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Songs with Blank Duration in Groove Music: Hello,So, when I tried to save changes I made to the song, it won't let me save changes because the duration isn't clearly shown. No matter what I do, it still does not letting save changes when changing the info of the songs.Thanks,Xander Michael Shelton....
  8. Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music Signing In, Won't Let Song Play: How terrible is it that when an internet connection becomes present or when sometimes booting up groove that it won't let me play any songs whilst it is trying to sign in. How is it that it can happily play me a song offline until it tries to sign in which can last a minute...
  9. Songs wont play

in Windows 10 Customization
    Songs wont play: I have tons of music on my Surface pro. It will play some songs, others it wont. Yet when I load them on my Android phone using samsung player, they play fine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/songs-wont-play/ae9d05b2-1dbe-4b6b-b38e-d9b3f994312a
  10. How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?

How to enable Groove Music announcing next playing song?: Hi. I am using Groove Music to play my downloaded songs. I know that the online service doesn't work anymore, I didn't even use the online service, eighter. But, I have bunch of songs downloaded to my machine, and organised into few playlists, which I am playing on shuffle,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. groove music only plays some songs from onedrive error code 0xc00d0013