Windows 10: Groove Music

Discus and support Groove Music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 and am playing Groove music. Where is the settling for continuous loop playing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CLillevang, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Groove Music

I have Windows 10 and am playing Groove music. Where is the settling for continuous loop playing?

:)

CLillevang, Mar 13, 2020

2. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Josipa Win User
    Groove Music

My Groove music suddenly stopped playing files when I doubleclick on them (groove music launches but is blank). I can use a different player but I have to click into that player as Groove Music is my default. I am reorganizing all of my music (tens of thousands of files) and this won't work for me.
    Any suggestions?
    I have Windows 10 on a PC.
    I found an online troubleshooting that suggesting I delete temporary files and reset Internet explorer which I did and which has not helped.
    thank you
    (I am also not super tech savy so laymen's instructions is appreciated)

Josipa, Mar 13, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Groove Music

groove music

Hi Carrie,

You can browse for music files in different locations so that you'll be able to see the music from your MP3 player in Groove Music. Just follow these steps:

• In Groove Music, click Settings, which has the gear icon.

• Under Music on this PC, click Choose where we look for music.

• Click the Plus icon.

• Browse to the location of your MP3 player, and click Add this folder to Music.

• Click Done.

The files on your MP3 player should show up on Groove Music after following these steps.

Let us know if you have any other concerns with Groove Music.

Yolvi Ell, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Groove Music

1. Groove Music - Similar Threads - Groove Music

2. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  3. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  4. I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.: The music does not appear in any of the folders on my computer but plays on Groove without access to the internet. For context, I just got my laptop back after several years of being in a different country which is why I haven't done his before! I own all the music but have...
  5. I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.

I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.: The music does not appear in any of the folders on my computer but plays on Groove without access to the internet. For context, I just got my laptop back after several years of being in a different country which is why I haven't done his before! I own all the music but have...
  6. Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...: Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and accidentally disabled all programs and restarted the computer so now my computer wont let me login. It keeps saying my passwords incorrect and there is no internet connection. I did...
  7. Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...: Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and accidentally disabled all programs and restarted the computer so now my computer wont let me login. It keeps saying my passwords incorrect and there is no internet connection. I did...
  8. Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...

9. New Media Player replacement for groove music rearranged my songs in their albums

New Media Player replacement for groove music rearranged my songs in their albums: Hello there, when they changed Groove Music into Media Player a few months ago, a lot of my albums had the song orders changed for no reason. Even with the metadata has the track number in it, they are still out of order. I've tried to change the song number back and forth to...
  10. New Media Player replacement for groove music rearranged my songs in their albums

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Media Player replacement for groove music rearranged my songs in their albums: Hello there, when they changed Groove Music into Media Player a few months ago, a lot of my albums had the song orders changed for no reason. Even with the metadata has the track number in it, they are still out of order. I've tried to change the song number back and forth to...