Windows 10: Groove Music

Discus and support Groove Music in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Will Groove Music App still work to play local files after Microsoft kills Groove Music Pass by the end of this year? My concern is that this is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by theveterans, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Groove Music

Will Groove Music App still work to play local files after Microsoft kills Groove Music Pass by the end of this year? My concern is that this is the only reliable app that plays music without glitches when my Surface Pro is on connected standby.

:)

theveterans, Oct 26, 2017

2. How do I delete "Groove Music " from my hard drive, perminately?

All the music files that were on my computer when Microsoft installed groove music have been incorporated into the groove music format. When I uninstall groove music, will all my music files be deleted?

James W.Walker, Oct 26, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Transferring music from Groove music to portable mp3 player

If you have purchased the music from Groove, then the music are MP3s with no copy protection. You can use your computer to drag the files from your Music folder to the MP3 player.

Groove Music Pass files are copy protected and can only be played on devices with a Groove Music app. A portable MP3 player will not be compatible with Groove Music Pass.

Entegy, Oct 26, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Groove Music

Yes,

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...nd-spotify-faq

Edwin, Oct 26, 2017
Thema:

Groove Music

1. Groove Music - Similar Threads - Groove Music

2. Artist image in Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Artist image in Groove Music: I found out that some artists in the Groove Music app are provided with photos that are independent of the album cover. The same artists have high-resolution photos that are displayed in the visualization area. I would like to have all the artists provided with...
  3. Groove Music.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Groove Music.: The album display looks really blury/low quality, the cover arts look so bad in the main groove page, when I click on the album and open it, it's good again. Any idea what's going on here ? submitted by /u/Yosefalii [link] [comments]...
  4. Groove music changes your lock screen wallpaper, today I woke up to this. I'm never...

Groove music changes your lock screen wallpaper, today I woke up to this. I'm never...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arian_ezequiel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gra40k/groove_music_changes_your_lock_screen_wallpaper/
  5. Groove Music keeps jumping to the top of the menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Groove Music keeps jumping to the top of the menu.: Hey all, So I've been using Groove music lately, but it keeps doing this weird thing where about every minute, the menu jumps back to the top. It's not that big a deal, but I'd like to take care of it because it's a little annoying when I'm trying to scroll through my music...
  6. Groove music put a song into the wrong album, is there any way to rearrange it?

Groove music put a song into the wrong album, is there any way to rearrange it?: I'm putting together some Led Zeppelin songs and some of the tracks are shared between their original album and the Early Days album. Groove music is sorting some of the songs into the Early Days album, breaking up the original album. Is it possible to force songs into...
  7. Problem with Groove Music App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Groove Music App: Hello, I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself. So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still same. What have I tried : 1. Uninstall from Setting > apps > groove music > advanced Options > uninstall then I reinstall...
  8. Error 0x80004005 when playing music in Groove Music in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Error 0x80004005 when playing music in Groove Music in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you receive Can’t Play error 0x80004005 when trying to play music or audio files in Groove Music, then this post will help you. The […] This article Error 0x80004005 when playing music in Groove Music in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't Play my music in offline mode on Groove Music or any video on Films and TV!! Error...: When I try to play my music in offline mode I get the following: Can't Play. Can't access the file. Make sure the file isn't in use, that you can access the place the file is stored, and that your network's proxy settings are correct, then try again. The error code is...
  10. wmp 12 or groove music needs codec

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    wmp 12 or groove music needs codec: windows 10 windows media player 12 or groove music can't play wma file needs codec to play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmp-12-or-groove-music-needs-codec/b1064568-ccec-47a9-bb38-6caa4d42fd06