Windows 10: Groove now has "Mini View"

Discus and support Groove now has "Mini View" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Groove just updated today(version 10.17062.1411.0.) and under "What's new" said Groove now has mini view: [img] Just click the icon on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cliff S, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Cliff S New Member

Groove now has "Mini View"

Groove just updated today(version 10.17062.1411.0.) and under "What's new" said Groove now has mini view:

Groove now has "Mini View" [​IMG]

Just click the icon on the bottom right when in "Now Playing" view:

Before

After

:)

Cliff S, Jul 25, 2017
  2. farby Win User

( n97 mini ) h0w t0 m0ve " d0wnloaded " image t0 the " captured " image ?

Check whether you have similar options on your phone as on my Nokia 5800xm..

Highlight the photo you want to move.. Options-->Folder options-->Move to folder.. and select..

--------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------------​--------------------------------------------------​--If you find this helpful, pl. hit the White Star in Green Box...

farby, Jul 25, 2017
  3. ( n97 mini ) h0w t0 m0ve " d0wnloaded " image t0 the " captured " image ?

i have a few questi0n t0 asK heRe .. When i d0wnload image , it g0es t0 the " DOWNLOADED " and when i captured image it g0es t0 the " CAPTURED " album ..

I want t0 move a few image on " downloaded " album to the " CAPTURED " album but h0w t0 d0 it ?

0r it cann0t be m0ve ?

freak_l0ve, Jul 25, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Great! They're catching up with Winamp at last.... *chuckle

dalchina, Jul 25, 2017
  5. Cliff S New Member
    At the start with Groove, you used to be able to make the window real small, and still see any web pics of the band playing, but then they made some changes, and when the window was shrunk down below a certain percent, it just showed the album cover all fuzzy/blurry(if you had one in your tags, other wise only a black background).

The mini window though, always stays on top.

Cliff S, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Groove now has "Mini View" - Similar Threads - Groove has Mini

2. TaskBar mini display view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskBar mini display view: Hi,After upgrading to windows 11, the taskbar preview is not working. Also, if I open multiple windows for the same app then it's not opening by click! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-mini-display-view/0e748f5a-b209-4515-a9ce-aa2cc772f229
  3. TaskBar mini display view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskBar mini display view: Hi,After upgrading to windows 11, the taskbar preview is not working. Also, if I open multiple windows for the same app then it's not opening by click! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-mini-display-view/0e748f5a-b209-4515-a9ce-aa2cc772f229
  4. Groove Music has randomly stopped opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Groove Music has randomly stopped opening: Starting yesterday, groove music no longer opens. It displays these two errors after trying to open an mp3 file with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-has-randomly-stopped-opening/f0702fff-05d0-4f07-be4a-84eb748fe0d6
  5. Groove Music has randomly stopped opening

Groove Music has randomly stopped opening: Starting yesterday, groove music no longer opens. It displays these two errors after trying to open an mp3 file with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-has-randomly-stopped-opening/f0702fff-05d0-4f07-be4a-84eb748fe0d6
  6. Groove music player visualizations... someone has it

Groove music player visualizations... someone has it: I found this article looking for visualizations: Microsoft is Adding Visualizations, Equalizer, and More to Groove Music - Thurrott.com They're demonstrated there... It says "At this time, there are two types of visualizations", however, I can't figure out where to enable...
  7. Games the other way around in Picture in Picture/Mini View ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games the other way around in Picture in Picture/Mini View ?: Hey guys, I've tried a bit and I'm not sure how to google any more afterwards there are one or the other game that I would like to play in a small, scalable PiP window while watching series and videos in full screen I know, normally people do it the other way around, but I...
  8. Only groove music has Sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Only groove music has Sound: Just bought my laptop and everything was working fine, system sounds and everything. Once I installed all the driver updates and also the latest Windows Update, only Groove Music has sound. I tried opening the same song with another app but no sound. I tried playing a Video...
  9. opening GROOVE on playlist view by defualt - possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening GROOVE on playlist view by defualt - possible?: is there any option or setting i can use to open GROOVE on playlist view by default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-groove-on-playlist-view-by-defualt/056e6d8a-b6db-4201-8f6c-ba4a6e7fec88
  10. Desktop view has become the view of a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop view has become the view of a folder: Running windows 10 for several months but only recently the main desktop view when computer comes onhas acquired the look of a folder only with the normal desktop colors. That is, there is white band across the topwith such things as `| name | Size | Item Type | Date...