Windows 10: Groove shutting down or crashing after computer wakes up from sleep mode

Discus and support Groove shutting down or crashing after computer wakes up from sleep mode in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I have groove open while my computer is in sleep mode and when I wake up my computer fromm sleep mode it turns off or crashes.i have tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HyperLinkTB, May 30, 2021.

1. Groove shutting down or crashing after computer wakes up from sleep mode

Whenever I have groove open while my computer is in sleep mode and when I wake up my computer fromm sleep mode it turns off or crashes.i have tried running an sfc scan and tried uninstalling and reinstalling groove but it still happens

:)

HyperLinkTB, May 30, 2021
  2. Nick89 Win User

No internet when computer wakes from sleep mode

No Internet when computer wakes from sleep mode or from cold start until I disable the Local area connection and then enable it.

When I run the diagnostic after it fixes the connection it says this: Local Area connection doesn't have a valid IP configuration - Fixed

But its not fixed. Every time I wake my computer up from sleep mode after its been in sleep mode for a few hours I have to disable and then enable the Local area connection.

When the computer wakes up it has a yellow triangle warning of limited or no internet access. So I have to do the above every time I wake it up.

Things I've done so far: Update drivers, No fix.

Nick89, May 30, 2021
  3. Waking from sleep mode

Hi Kenneth,

For us to narrow down your concern with waking up your computer from sleep mode, we would like to know the following:

• Aside from Windows Update. were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Send us a screenshot of your screen when you wake up your computer from sleep mode.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 30, 2021
  4. Heshie75v Win User

Groove shutting down or crashing after computer wakes up from sleep mode

PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down.
    I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ?
    Thanks

Heshie75v, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Groove shutting down or crashing after computer wakes up from sleep mode

1. Groove shutting down or crashing after computer wakes up from sleep mode - Similar Threads - Groove shutting down

2. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  3. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode: that happend the last months i geuss and i restarted it works good but today i try to wake it up the lock screen appeared then suddenly it shuteddown and all the data are lost...
  4. the pc shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shuts down after waking from sleep mode: Have had this laptop for many years now and installed Windows 10 (from Win 7) when it was made available. Within the last few months the laptop can no longer resume from sleep mode and shuts down unexpectedly. Seeing as how this never happened before and I have been running...
  6. BSOD after computer waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after computer waking up from sleep mode: I've recently formatted my computer not long ago. So my computer would randomly wake up from sleep mode and I went into power settings to check if any wake up times are on but they weren't on. Now after the BSOD if I try to put it to sleep, the lights stays on and won't go to...
  7. PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Support
    PC shuts down after trying to wake from sleep mode.: After my Win 10 PC goes into the sleep mode and I try to wake it, the PC just shuts itself down. I have not tried much of anything to fix this. Any suggestions ? Thanks 101154
  8. Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep: This problem happened for me last week but after a system restore it was seemingly fixed. After having to restart my computer again however, it's come back: every time I put Windows in sleep mode and turn it back on, it instantly shuts off. Not even a blue screen, it just...
  9. Laptop immediately waking up from sleep and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop immediately waking up from sleep and shut down: As the title says, when I put the laptop to sleep it boots up right away, when I do a full shut down, it turns off, boots up after 2 seconds, fails while making a strange sound, then boots up again normally This has been bothering me for three weeks now, I have looked...
  10. Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows shuts down after waking up from sleep: This issue's surfaced for me since this morning. Whenever I put Windows to sleep, either manually or closing my lid, it shuts down the instant I start it back up. How do I figure out the cause of this and how to fix it? 11121