Windows 10: groove

Discus and support groove in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i dont know what happen but all my music from music folder in pc is now located in groove now how can I get it back under music folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by robert moreau1, Feb 13, 2019.

1. groove

i dont know what happen but all my music from music folder in pc is now located in groove now how can I get it back under music folder

:)

robert moreau1, Feb 13, 2019

2. Groove

Hi Al,

Since the issue persist, please check the troubleshooting steps on how to reset Groove player:

• Type Settings to your Cortana.
    • Go to Apps.
    • Look for Groove.
    • Click Reset.

You can also check this article:
    Troubleshoot Groove player in Windows 10
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Groove Music Unable to Play Music

We'll try a different approach, we suggest that you reinstall Groove Music and see if it has the same issue. Follow the steps below on how to remove and reinstall Groove Music:

• Open Start menu, search for "PowerShell"
    • Right-click the PowerShell shortcut and select "Run as administrator". Agree to the UAC prompt.
    • Type/Copy paste Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage.
    • Once that Groove Music has been uninstalled, launch Windows 10 Store.
    • Type/Search for Groove Music and install.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Feb 13, 2019
  4. groove

Groove .. is it a joke?

Somehow I managed to focus on Groove that has been suggested to me instead of my usual choice - Winamp - when opening FLAC file. Groove has good sound, I must say, but the rest is simply unacceptable.
    It insists on having the Album named inside the file tag, so I have lot of albums named Unknown, or Greatest Hits. This is somehow connected to the choice of Album Art, so I have Demis Roussos Greatest Hits album tagged by Nice Cover Art of Smokie Greatest Hits. LOL. No way to create my own playlist. That is, I can create one, but I was unable to fill it with particular songs, because Groove insisted that I should add it from the album list, but my songs were not listed in the album list. And there are many other flaws. Simply - If I was the one that created this beast, I would commit sepuka.

Roman Krejci, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

groove

1. groove - Similar Threads - groove

2. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  3. About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About 2 days, Photos, Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. some more programs were not...: About 2 days ago, I found the same problem as Rb Cameron, and also found that some more programs were not working, such as Movies & TV, Groove Music, Calendar, etc. I tried reinstalling Win 10 Home or Pro. Both versions have the same error, please ask Microsoft Software...
  4. I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.: The music does not appear in any of the folders on my computer but plays on Groove without access to the internet. For context, I just got my laptop back after several years of being in a different country which is why I haven't done his before! I own all the music but have...
  5. I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.

I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.: The music does not appear in any of the folders on my computer but plays on Groove without access to the internet. For context, I just got my laptop back after several years of being in a different country which is why I haven't done his before! I own all the music but have...
  6. Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...: Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and accidentally disabled all programs and restarted the computer so now my computer wont let me login. It keeps saying my passwords incorrect and there is no internet connection. I did...
  7. Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...: Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and accidentally disabled all programs and restarted the computer so now my computer wont let me login. It keeps saying my passwords incorrect and there is no internet connection. I did...
  8. Something was wrong with Groove music so i tried to do a clean boot. I messed up and...

9. Need Groove Mechanical Royalty Payments

Need Groove Mechanical Royalty Payments: Need Groove Mechanical Royalty PaymentsThe MLC said contact GROOVE Music for Mechanical Royalties due me $$$$$$$$Just this year looking into Mechanical song rightsWho do I contact? Thank you....
  10. Need Groove Mechanical Royalty Payments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Groove Mechanical Royalty Payments: Need Groove Mechanical Royalty PaymentsThe MLC said contact GROOVE Music for Mechanical Royalties due me $$$$$$$$Just this year looking into Mechanical song rightsWho do I contact? Thank you....