Windows 10: Ground Branch Mic not working [Fixed]

Discus and support Ground Branch Mic not working [Fixed] in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If the Mic or Microphone is not working in Ground Branch when playing the game of your Windows 11/10 Pc then this post will help you. Ground... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 25, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Ground Branch Mic not working [Fixed]

Ground Branch Mic not working [Fixed] Mic-Not-Working-on-Ground-Branch.png
    If the Mic or Microphone is not working in Ground Branch when playing the game of your Windows 11/10 Pc then this post will help you. Ground Branch is a shooter video game loved by millions of gaming enthusiasts. While it works smoothly most of the time, it is not uncommon to run into some […]

This article Ground Branch Mic not working [Fixed] first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 25, 2022
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, May 25, 2022
  3. vindows Win User
    Front Panel Headphones and Mic not working.

Hey Everyone,

Mobo : ASUS M2N MX SE
    Processor : AMD Athlon X2 5200+

My Rear panel Speakers and mic works all fine. I got a new set of headphones(with mic) when i connect it to the front panel they don't work. NO SOUND OUTPUT.

I updated the audio drivers. I tried a few many things but I still can't get them running.
    My default Sound Manager is Realtek HD Audio Manager.

Please help me get my Front Panel working. A step-by-step guide would be better.
    Thanks.

vindows, May 25, 2022
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 25, 2022
Thema:

1. Ground Branch Mic not working [Fixed] - Similar Threads - Ground Branch Mic

2. How do i fix lag in Grounded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix lag in Grounded: So i downloaded Grounded for PC through the xbox game pass and for some reason the game gets very stuttery and lose lots of frames, i beat the minimum and reccomended system specs and i tried playing on lower graphic settings but doesnt help, got any solutions?...
  3. How do i fix lag in Grounded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix lag in Grounded: So i downloaded Grounded for PC through the xbox game pass and for some reason the game gets very stuttery and lose lots of frames, i beat the minimum and reccomended system specs and i tried playing on lower graphic settings but doesnt help, got any solutions?...
  4. Ground Branch won’t launch or start on PC [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    Ground Branch won’t launch or start on PC [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Ground Branch is a popular shooter video game that millions of gaming enthusiasts love to play. However, a lot of users have complained that they are unable to start the game on their PC. This could be caused due to several reasons like missing admin rights, infected...
  5. Fix Ground Branch Crashing, Low FPS and Stuttering issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Ground Branch Crashing, Low FPS and Stuttering issues: [ATTACH]For a lot of users, Ground Branch works perfectly and they are enjoying the game. However, for some users, the experience has not been as flat as pancakes. According to them Ground Branch is crashing, running on low FPS, and stuttering. In this article, we are going...
  6. back ground

in Windows 10 Customization
    back ground: Background turned black , don't know why or how to get back to original. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-ground/ffa8846b-b0dc-4286-a9f7-ecc3bae88e27
  7. MIC not working properly , no fix?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MIC not working properly , no fix?: I had this problem for a while now, maybe three months. My MIC is working and so is my sound card. But when I am in most apps my microphone wont work properly, its really low and muffled to the point where I have to kinda shout/talk loud to hear my self in discord, games and...
  8. Fix mic

Fix mic: whenever i used to plug in my headphones an option would come up saying headphones or headset also the mic used to work on it as well . However randomly one day i plugged them in the option never showed up anymore and the mic didn't work would appreciate if someone could...
  9. back ground

back ground: can you take a picture from a email and use for back ground https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-ground/841ad53a-c230-4f09-8981-ecc67c15cf64
  10. Current Branch vs Current Branch for Business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Current Branch vs Current Branch for Business: Using Creators Edition. I have 3 Win 10 Pro machines. In Updates > Advanced all three are set for Business and are grayed out. Since these are used at home, which option would be better ? GPedit.msc didn't change. Where can I make a change ? My guess would be in the...