Windows 10: Ground.exe

Discus and support Ground.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There's this process named Ground.exe and I am aware that it is a virus. However, I cannot seem to get rid of it. As soon as I delete the process, it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DreamRipper, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Ground.exe

There's this process named Ground.exe and I am aware that it is a virus. However, I cannot seem to get rid of it. As soon as I delete the process, it just comes back in the next boot. Also I did a search about this process, and it seems to infect and renames other files by putting a letter g in it's first letter. Other solutions requires me to pay for a program and I don't even know if it is true. Can anyone help me in removing this virus? Any help is appreciated.

:)

DreamRipper, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Ground.exe

USB drive will not run exes.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you and will help you in solving the issue.

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you have installed any Antivirus in the Laptop.

I suggest you to run the program in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if the issue persist.

• Right click on the “.exe” file of the program and select properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for “Run in Compatibility mode”.
    • Select the Operating System from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and OK.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Ground.exe

1. Ground.exe - Similar Threads - Ground exe

2. My computers back ground color

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computers back ground color: I have a black background on this computer. I want my background back to the original colore How do I change it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computers-back-ground-color/23cd39fd-5632-4456-a9f9-ce6f420e6558
  3. back ground color change

back ground color change: how do I change the color of my background from black to white and the text to black. I accidently change bkgd. to black but unable to reverse the change. I have a new laptop which I have not had before. Please be specific thank you Stein *** Email address is removed...
  4. The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Ground wont load In Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 Edition Pls Help: When i first start a new game my character just falls in water. There is no land anywhere, the whole map is just flat water. Rocks, trees, dinos, sticks, grass, and everything else loads but the ground is not there. I have tried every map, tried online games, changed...
  5. How can I find out what is running in back ground

How can I find out what is running in back ground: How can I find out what is running in back ground? How can I set my computer to let me know what is running in the background. I can hear something running sometimes. Since I am on a metered wifi I would Like to know...
  6. How best to ground Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How best to ground Surface Pro 6?: This is crazy, but I have had touchpad trackpad issues practically as long as I've owned this pc, and I FINALLY came across an answer online, but... I never noticed that my cursor responds normally when the Surface is unplugged because I don't use it on battery much, but when...
  7. Game start in back ground what can i do??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game start in back ground what can i do??: Hello i have a big probleme my game (BeamNG drive) start in the back ground because i can see the game in the task manager when i start it in steam nothing happen but my computer start heating and the fans get louder. So what can i do to put my game in the foreground ?...
  8. NEED TO RESET DESK TOP BACK GROUND

NEED TO RESET DESK TOP BACK GROUND: HI I HAVE PICTURES OF ALL MY GRANDCHILDREN IN A FOLDER LABELED DESKTOP PICS. I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY PROBLEMS SELECTING THIS FOLDER AND HAVE THE PICTURES ROTATE EVERY 10 MINUTES. I HAVE GONE INTO SETTINGS, APPREARANCE AND PERSONAL SETTINGS. THERE IS NOTHING THERE. THIS IS A...
  9. Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you...: Well Microsoft if you want to boldly use or, steal my data in the back ground? Don't you think you should pay me for the data I payed for to create? You're nothing more then a pirate a data thief trojan ware, I do believe by 2021 Microsoft will be History in the web...
  10. Home screen back ground has turned white since windows update

Home screen back ground has turned white since windows update: My lenovo tablet updated windows last night and now on the home screen (the screen with all the icons showing) the background is an appalling bright white whereas before I was able to set a picture. I have tried changing the background with no effect. When I am on the home...