Windows 10: grounded crashing

Discus and support grounded crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi im opening grounded and it says.Welcome back! We've made some adjustments to our save games which should help with stability in retaining saved... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NirelMesika, Apr 30, 2021.

1. grounded crashing

hi im opening grounded and it says.Welcome back! We've made some adjustments to our save games which should help with stability in retaining saved stated moving forward. We appreciata the support and patience while we worked through the issue. Please wait while older saves are converted to the new system.and then the game crash can someone help me?

:)

NirelMesika, Apr 30, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 30, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

grounded crashing

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

grounded crashing

1. grounded crashing - Similar Threads - grounded crashing

2. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  3. Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever i try to log into grounded, it says "The account you're attempting to sign in with...: I dont know what to do. i have deleted and reinstalled grounded, and i verified the files, everything. nothing worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-try-to-log-into-grounded-it-says-the/e9f25a3a-1ef5-4d5b-b241-e68a28419f01
  4. how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text: how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancelled-the-dark-back-ground-and-yellow/329030c9-3c2d-4c0a-82a2-fd724e7c63fb
  5. how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text

how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text: how to cancelled the dark back ground and yellow text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-cancelled-the-dark-back-ground-and-yellow/329030c9-3c2d-4c0a-82a2-fd724e7c63fb
  6. My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April: HelloYesterday i updated my windows and when the installation finished, my task bar not shows up and its not working, when i click on task bar right click my screen turns black for a second, i can't even open my setting with task manager to uninstall the updates i get file...
  7. My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April

My windows Taskbar and back ground apps not working after getting update on 6th April: HelloYesterday i updated my windows and when the installation finished, my task bar not shows up and its not working, when i click on task bar right click my screen turns black for a second, i can't even open my setting with task manager to uninstall the updates i get file...
  8. Grounded steam game crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  9. Grounded steam game crashing

Grounded steam game crashing: Hello. i need some help with my steam game. I downloaded grounded but randomly it just closes when i play. I verifide the file integrity, and i lowerd my game frame rate. but it wont work. anyone that can help me?Extra info:i downloaded grounded from steam. i dont have it on...
  10. Fix Ground Branch Crashing, Low FPS and Stuttering issues

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Ground Branch Crashing, Low FPS and Stuttering issues: [ATTACH]For a lot of users, Ground Branch works perfectly and they are enjoying the game. However, for some users, the experience has not been as flat as pancakes. According to them Ground Branch is crashing, running on low FPS, and stuttering. In this article, we are going...