Windows 10: group email

Discus and support group email in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I can send and receive email from indivduals and to one group, but to another group of less than 50, message will not send. Numerous calls to spectrum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Shirley or JoeWalker, Aug 4, 2021.

1. group email

I can send and receive email from indivduals and to one group, but to another group of less than 50, message will not send. Numerous calls to spectrum have not helped.

:)

Shirley or JoeWalker, Aug 4, 2021

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile group email :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Aug 4, 2021
  4. spunk Win User

group email

spunk, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

group email

1. group email - Similar Threads - group email

2. how to setup a group email list commonly used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to setup a group email list commonly used: I want to create a list of email recipients that I can just click and send without typing them in every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-a-group-email-list-commonly-used/4e55aa92-051f-460e-a553-fb353c81f5e0
  3. how to setup a group email list commonly used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to setup a group email list commonly used: I want to create a list of email recipients that I can just click and send without typing them in every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-setup-a-group-email-list-commonly-used/4e55aa92-051f-460e-a553-fb353c81f5e0
  4. I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...: I got an email that one of my family members is no longer in my family group. I don’t even know what that is and the name on the email is not my family* Moved from Community Center...
  5. I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...

I got an email saying someone in my family group is no longer in the group. I don’t even...: I got an email that one of my family members is no longer in my family group. I don’t even know what that is and the name on the email is not my family* Moved from Community Center...
  6. I never created a family group, there is an unrecognized email that I am unable to delete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I never created a family group, there is an unrecognized email that I am unable to delete...: Why is there a family group?I never added the 4 year family member; I am not the guardian who added this member therefore Microsoft will not allow me to remove the child member...Is this evidence of compromise to my account?...
  7. I never created a family group, there is an unrecognized email that I am unable to delete...

I never created a family group, there is an unrecognized email that I am unable to delete...: Why is there a family group?I never added the 4 year family member; I am not the guardian who added this member therefore Microsoft will not allow me to remove the child member...Is this evidence of compromise to my account?...
  8. Email group setup for Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email group setup for Windows Mail: I am running Windows Mail for emails Windows 11 machine with Office 365, but am unable to create groups in / with my contacts. Any suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-group-setup-for-windows-mail/dbf11d74-55ee-4d30-8966-02e40b1e4017
  9. Email group setup for Windows Mail

Email group setup for Windows Mail: I am running Windows Mail for emails Windows 11 machine with Office 365, but am unable to create groups in / with my contacts. Any suggestions please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-group-setup-for-windows-mail/dbf11d74-55ee-4d30-8966-02e40b1e4017
  10. Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: Stewart Dennis L *** Email address is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups: Stewart Dennis L *** Email address is...: Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:Stewart Dennis L *** Email address is removed for privacy ***Your message couldn't be delivered. The Domain Name System DNS reported that the recipient's domain does not exist.Contact the recipient by some other means by...