Windows 10: group fileexplorer

Discus and support group fileexplorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hallo, iam looking for an systemwide solution forever and not partial and not for moment/session.... i want to disable the nagging, useless and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nebulae m34, Aug 18, 2020.

1. group fileexplorer

hallo,

iam looking for an systemwide solution forever and not partial and not for moment/session....

i want to disable the nagging, useless and Z-worthing grouping View of files for all actions:

fileexplorer

open dialog

savas dialog

pls do not answer: explorer-->view-->settings--> no group

iam ungry, iam frustrated by M$ Win10 and all theyr **** bloatware, but not an idiot hope ;.-

is there any group policy properties to INHERIT SYSTEM WIDE all grouping views?
    and what ever i do manual: the f***g W10 set my needs back to theyr default **** settings

may be the community knows more as i'd read in past for that issue

thanks

[moved from de-de]

:)

nebulae m34, Aug 18, 2020

2. Starting Home Group Listener gives no more endpoints available

Hi,

I suggest you to run the inbuilt home group Troubleshooter and check if this helps. Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• In the search box, type ‘Troubleshooter’, and then click
      ‘Troubleshooting’.
    • Click on view all.
    • Select Home group from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.
    Hope this helps. Get back to us with the results for further assistance.

Joy Kemprai, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Pawan1709 Win User
    regarding windows 10 home group options

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

These may be the below possible reasons of you facing the issue. Please go through the points.

• If a Home group already exists on your network, you'll be asked to join it instead of creating a new one.
    • If your PC belongs to a domain, you can join a home group but you can't create one. You can get to libraries and devices on other home group PCs, but you can't share your own libraries and devices with the home group.
    If both the above scenarios doesn’t imply, then I would suggest you try the below steps.

Steps:

• Switch to an Administrator user account, in case you are not using one.

• Run a Home group Troubleshooter to fix the issue.
    Refer the below steps to run a Home group Troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane. Click on
      Home group.

• Click on Advanced on the Home group troubleshooter dialog box and click on
      Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Home group troubleshooter
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan1709, Aug 18, 2020
  4. navio1973 Win User

group fileexplorer

Nokia XL adding a group from the contact

suggestion for improve the Xperience

At the noment, when I want add a group to the contact, I do

1. Add another field

2. I select group from the list

3. I have to tap "choose a group"

4. I can select the group from group list

it will be faster that when I do the point 2, the group list appear immediately.

navio1973, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

group fileexplorer

1. group fileexplorer - Similar Threads - group fileexplorer

2. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  3. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications: Hello,Is there a way to enable notifications for the clock app within windows to send you notifications via group policy manager?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-clock-app-via-group-policy-for/92c2f1f6-0ad9-455d-a3db-f1b30950134a
  4. How to Enable clock app via group policy for notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What group policy would make it impossible to enable "Show recently used files in Quick...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What group policy would make it impossible to enable "Show recently used files in Quick...: We manage a client/company that use VMs, and a user said that a couple months ago her recent files were not listed in the Quick Access folder from File Explorer.I assigned a test account to a VM, and I was trying to enable the setting as well, but it was turning back off...
  6. What group policy would make it impossible to enable "Show recently used files in Quick...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What group policy would make it impossible to enable "Show recently used files in Quick...: We manage a client/company that use VMs, and a user said that a couple months ago her recent files were not listed in the Quick Access folder from File Explorer.I assigned a test account to a VM, and I was trying to enable the setting as well, but it was turning back off...
  7. What group policy would make it impossible to enable "Show recently used files in Quick...

8. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  9. Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.

Local groups not visible in Local Users and Groups MMC.: I tried to remove one built in account from SAM database in Windows Server 2022. After that, the built in account got removed, but in local users and groups mmc, I am not able to see local groups. However, all local groups are present. I am able to see the local users, but...
  10. Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts

Windows 11 Pro Group Policy No Auto Restart Does Stop Auto Restarts: I run code that can take several days. To prevent auto restart after updates, I selected the No Auto Restart feature in group policy. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. I just lost a week's worth of work, again. I am using windows 11 pro and i have had the same...