Windows 10: Group photos by date

Discus and support Group photos by date in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to group photos by date taken, all I get is 3 categories: Last Month, Earlier This Year, and A Long Time Ago. How do I get the photos... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Walt GrayXL, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Group photos by date

When I try to group photos by date taken, all I get is 3 categories: Last Month, Earlier This Year, and A Long Time Ago. How do I get the photos grouped by actual date taken?

:)

Walt GrayXL, Oct 27, 2019

2. Grouping pictures by month or actual date in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps for sorting the pictures in date wise and check if it helps.

• Go to “file explorer” and open it.
    • Right click on the picture screen.
    • Click on “group by” option and go to more options.
    • Check the box “Date” and click on “Ok”
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 27, 2019
  3. Roope1970 Win User
    Facebook app photo uploads and groups: working incorrectly

Whenever I use Microsoft's Facebook app to upload a photo to a group, the photo ends up on my timeline.

• Open the Fb app.
    • Navigate to a group.
    • Upload a photo from my phone by clicking on the Photo button.

I have two Lumias, a 920 and a 900, and this applies to both. I have a friend with a 620, and she has the same problem. I have another friend with an 800, and her photos are uploaded onto the group page just fine. (My software is very up to date.)

Any suggestions? Anyone else having the same problem?

Roope1970, Oct 27, 2019
  4. JOEFYIE Win User

Group photos by date

Photo Date

I had an old digital camera which defaulted my photos to 2099. Now, they appear at the top of my list. Is there a way to change the date on a group of such photos?

JOEFYIE, Oct 27, 2019
Thema:

Group photos by date

1. Group photos by date - Similar Threads - Group photos date

2. Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.: Hi. In a msoffice forum on January 2, 2022 Lorraine- asked a question, “Why is my modified date earlier than the date I took the photo?” Unfortunately the moderator misread it and banged on about “Date Modified” v “Date Created”. At a second try by Lorraine the moderator gave...
  3. Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.: Hi. In a msoffice forum on January 2, 2022 Lorraine- asked a question, “Why is my modified date earlier than the date I took the photo?” Unfortunately the moderator misread it and banged on about “Date Modified” v “Date Created”. At a second try by Lorraine the moderator gave...
  4. Windows File Explorer : ‘Modified Date’ is earlier than ‘Date Taken’ on a group of photos.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. group by date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    group by date: I download and collect a lot of anime pics. I have noticed ,that sometime recently, the group by date setting ,no longer groups them by the date I downloaded them, but rather by the original date on the picture. is there any way I can revert it back to using the date...
  6. group by date

group by date: I download and collect a lot of anime pics. I have noticed ,that sometime recently, the group by date setting ,no longer groups them by the date I downloaded them, but rather by the original date on the picture. is there any way I can revert it back to using the date...
  7. Face Grouping in Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Face Grouping in Photos: Does anyone know how to move a photo from one face grouping to another in the Photos app? My son and daughter looked very similar when they were young and a couple hundred photos of my daughter are showing up under my son's face grouping. Can I move these to her face...
  8. Face Grouping in Photos

Face Grouping in Photos: Does anyone know how to move a photo from one face grouping to another in the Photos app? My son and daughter looked very similar when they were young and a couple hundred photos of my daughter are showing up under my son's face grouping. Can I move these to her face...
  9. Group By Date in Folders as the Default

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Group By Date in Folders as the Default: This is my formal complaint about the awful default setting to group by date in folders. It is seriously just a less useful and more annoying way to sort by column. Why in the world would I want to default be sorted and group by date? What does that accomplish? Other...
  10. Group by date in download...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Group by date in download...: Hi there, hopefully someone can help as both google and MS forums have proven incredibly unhelpful... I'm really annoyed by the grouping in the downloads folder, have no idea what fumes MS were high on when they decided to make this feature preapplied, but it's the best...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. photos grouping windows phone