Windows 10: Group policy cannot find online account information-can't logon

Discus and support Group policy cannot find online account information-can't logon in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; when I tried to login this morning to (fairly) recent Win 10 installation, I got a message something like "Group Policy indicates online login, but... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jamie1Jimmy2, Sep 10, 2015.

1. Group policy cannot find online account information-can't logon

when I tried to login this morning to (fairly) recent Win 10 installation, I got a message something like "Group Policy indicates online login, but Windows cannot locate info,contact administrator for help"-I AM the administrator , and I'm trying to log into the server. Any thoughts?

:)

Jamie1Jimmy2, Sep 10, 2015

2. Group policy client failure

I cant logon to any of my acounts as " windows couldnt connect to the group policy client service. Please contact your system administrator. " Online answers to this problem state that you can logon to the administrator account and fix the problem but I
    get this warning when trying to logon as administrator. I cannot logon to any other accounts either as the computer now asks for passwords when none were setup. Problem started after a recent update.

HeatherGreatwood, Sep 10, 2015
  3. SpiritX MS MVP, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

Group policy cannot find online account information-can't logon

1. Group policy cannot find online account information-can't logon - Similar Threads - Group policy cannot

2. Can't edit group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't edit group policy: Hello, I am having some issues on Windows 10. I have a personal computer that I had at my previous job an IT company help me because my computer would not update because it kept asking me to upgrade to windows 11. My pc I built does not have secure boot so therefore it was...
  3. Can't edit group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't edit group policy: Hello, I am having some issues on Windows 10. I have a personal computer that I had at my previous job an IT company help me because my computer would not update because it kept asking me to upgrade to windows 11. My pc I built does not have secure boot so therefore it was...
  4. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello, I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows.I tried to logon through safemode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem... I can't even...
  5. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello, I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows.I tried to logon through safemode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem... I can't even...
  6. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello, I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows.I tried to logon through safe mode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem. I can't even...
  7. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello, I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows.I tried to logon through safe mode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem. I can't even...
  8. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello,I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows. I tried to logon through safemode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem... I can't even...
  9. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello,I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows. I tried to logon through safemode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem... I can't even...
  10. Cannot Clear Group Policies???

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Clear Group Policies???: I am hoping someone can help me with this. I have tried to clear the attached group policies from my Windows 10 Pro Ver. 20H2 as they are causing Windows Update to not update properly. I have tried both the gpedit.msc way (sorted by status) and also the command prompt method...