Windows 10: Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller

Discus and support Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We are in the process of rolling out Windows 10 workstations in our company and want to utilize some of the Advanced Audit Policy Configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaystizo, Jun 24, 2016.

1. jaystizo Win User

Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller

We are in the process of rolling out Windows 10 workstations in our company and want to utilize some of the Advanced Audit Policy Configuration settings but we noticed that the Windows 10 specific settings are missing (more specifically, Audit PNP Activity). Is there any way we can import them to our 2008R2 domain controller? How can we set this policy to all workstations in a specific OU?

Thanks,
    Jay

:)

jaystizo, Jun 24, 2016
  2. Arni12345 Win User

MAPPING DISK - DOMAIN 2008R2 and windows 10

I have windows 2008r2 domian and set group policy / users/ preferences mapping disk to users.

Everyting works fine on 7,8

ON Windows 10 joined to domain disk not apppear.

I can browse that disks an acccess them \\dc01\folder.

Why they are not shown up in this computer ?

Arni12345, Jun 24, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Lock screen

How to use server 2008r2 Group Policy to change the Default Lock Screen image in Windows 10

GaneshPardeshi, Jun 24, 2016
Thema:

Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller

1. Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller - Similar Threads - Group Policy 2008R2

2. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Group Policy: Is Notify For Download And Notify For Install still available? If not, should I change to Notify for Download and Auto Install or the other way around? 139897
  3. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Group Policy: Hi, I have Windows 10 Home 1803. I need to install a software (Xprotect Essentials+) which fails with the message on enabling "specify settings for optional component installation and component repair" and WSUS in Group Policy. I figured that gpedit was missing, so I...
  4. Group Policy Failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Group Policy Failed: I am currently in the process of trying to repair my dad's laptop as this morning when he tried to log on to his account (which is the only account on the computer), it said that the group policy failed, and that the access was denied. (BTW I work in technical support, so I...
  5. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Group Policy: A user accidentally moved a group of domain computers out of the tree. In the mean time users started logging in. During this time the Group Policy was being pushed, but no users received it. Once the computers group was placed back in the tree and gpupdate enforced, all...
  6. reset group policies

in Windows 10 Customization
    reset group policies: I am getting the message "Some settings are managed by your organization" in windows update settings and "options to choose when updates are installed" are greyed out. Looking at "policies set on your device" several are listed, as Source: Administrator, and Type: "Group...
  7. Group Policy problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Group Policy problem: I was going along just fine. Have Build 17746. Now all of a sudden it says on insider page Your organization manages insider preview builds through a telemetry group policy setting. Then has a fix me button that is grayed . I remember having this problem before but lost the...
  8. blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    blocked by group policy: hello! Im trying to get hyper-v working but when im trying to enable hyper v network switch on the network adapter im getting: ''blocked by group policy''. I upgradeded windows 7 to window 10 yesterday and its my private computer, anyone who had the same error? 29576
  9. Group policy :/

in Windows 10 Support
    Group policy :/: Thanks to @topgundcp Update W-10 manually Which got me piddling around with the whole group/ user policy crap I have found to get rid of the silly lock screen at startup *Party Did think I got rid of some of the annoying web search from the search but seems the new...
  10. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy: Hello. I have just had a virus that disabled My Firewall through Group edit. Problem is, I don't have group edit. With the store being broken, its bad. Any suggestions. 43965