Windows 10: Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller

Discus and support Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We are in the process of rolling out Windows 10 workstations in our company and want to utilize some of the Advanced Audit Policy Configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaystizo, Jun 24, 2016.

1. jaystizo Win User

Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller

We are in the process of rolling out Windows 10 workstations in our company and want to utilize some of the Advanced Audit Policy Configuration settings but we noticed that the Windows 10 specific settings are missing (more specifically, Audit PNP Activity). Is there any way we can import them to our 2008R2 domain controller? How can we set this policy to all workstations in a specific OU?

Thanks,
    Jay

:)

jaystizo, Jun 24, 2016
  2. Arni12345 Win User

MAPPING DISK - DOMAIN 2008R2 and windows 10

I have windows 2008r2 domian and set group policy / users/ preferences mapping disk to users.

Everyting works fine on 7,8

ON Windows 10 joined to domain disk not apppear.

I can browse that disks an acccess them \\dc01\folder.

Why they are not shown up in this computer ?

Arni12345, Jun 24, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Lock screen

How to use server 2008r2 Group Policy to change the Default Lock Screen image in Windows 10

GaneshPardeshi, Jun 24, 2016
Thema:

Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller

1. Group Policy from a 2008R2 Domain Controller - Similar Threads - Group Policy 2008R2

2. exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy: Hi,i have disabled usb storage by group policy but all system in LAN disabled now i want to exclude domain server or any particular computer.Please help me.Thanks...
  3. exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy: Hi,i have disabled usb storage by group policy but all system in LAN disabled now i want to exclude domain server or any particular computer.Please help me.Thanks...
  4. exclude domain server computer from applying a group policy

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Group Policy not synchronizing across member domain controllers and not applying to client...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy not synchronizing across member domain controllers and not applying to client...: We have three domain controllers, the primary and two secondary domain controllers, Once we create group policies on the primary domain controller show to only to group policy console on the other domain controllers but they cannot be shown on sysvol folders, client computers...
  6. Group Policy not synchronizing across member domain controllers and not applying to client...

Group Policy not synchronizing across member domain controllers and not applying to client...: We have three domain controllers, the primary and two secondary domain controllers, Once we create group policies on the primary domain controller show to only to group policy console on the other domain controllers but they cannot be shown on sysvol folders, client computers...
  7. Group Policy not replicating between Domain Controllers

in Windows 10 News
    Group Policy not replicating between Domain Controllers: [ATTACH]This post provides the most suitable solutions to the issue whereby Group Policies are not applying as well as not replicating between Domain Controllers in a typical Windows Server environment. If GPOs are not syncing or replicating between domain controllers, it...
  8. Group policy controlled PC to MDM controlled PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group policy controlled PC to MDM controlled PC: Hi Legends,Please read the case scenario in the followings:CASE: We used to have traditional AD and GPO, now we have migrated to Azure AD. We haven't migrated to Azure AD completely. All the devices are Azure AD joined though it has policies which is controlled by Group...
  9. Group policy controlled PC to MDM controlled PC

Group policy controlled PC to MDM controlled PC: Hi Legends,Please read the case scenario in the followings:CASE: We used to have traditional AD and GPO, now we have migrated to Azure AD. We haven't migrated to Azure AD completely. All the devices are Azure AD joined though it has policies which is controlled by Group...
  10. Finding a tool to check group policy applied to domain controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finding a tool to check group policy applied to domain controller: I'm finding a solution for inventory group policy that applied to our domain computer .We have over 500 pcs in our domain .So, very hard to ensure all of them applied policy correctly.By your experience, could you share me an idea to inventory one or more gpo that applied to...