Windows 10: GroupMe Media Search

Discus and support GroupMe Media Search in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Is there any way to turn off the gif, image, and video search for a group on GroupMe? The members keep spamming them and it is getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Spitfyre117, Jan 11, 2021.

1. GroupMe Media Search

Hello,

Is there any way to turn off the gif, image, and video search for a group on GroupMe? The members keep spamming them and it is getting annoying.

:)

Spitfyre117, Jan 11, 2021

2. Cannot download GroupMe for windows

Well, darn those spaces and copy&paste.

Without that space everything ran fine.

Should I try to download GroupMe or are there additional steps I should take?

Thanks,

Ed

EdgarMiller, Jan 11, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 11, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

GroupMe Media Search

Broken Windows Media Player

Hi,

Have you tried running the troubleshooter for WMP? If not, we suggest that you try to run the troubleshooter and
    see if it helps. To run the troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on
      Programs.

• Under
      Media
      Player, click on
      Windows Media Player Settings
      and
      Windows Media Player Library.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jan 11, 2021
Thema:

GroupMe Media Search

1. GroupMe Media Search - Similar Threads - GroupMe Media Search

2. GroupMe app login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GroupMe app login: Hello, I am trying to log in to GroupMe. I did not use the Apple sign in or Facebook when I made it. There is not place to put in my email or password. How can I login using my email and password, thanks!...
  3. GroupMe app login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe app login: Hello, I am trying to log in to GroupMe. I did not use the Apple sign in or Facebook when I made it. There is not place to put in my email or password. How can I login using my email and password, thanks!...
  4. groupme is failing. Need Help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    groupme is failing. Need Help: groupme is failing on one group out of four and I don't know what I need to do to fix it. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groupme-is-failing-need-help/26641f7b-7fd6-4e76-84b2-8d91a18670f9
  5. Edit a GroupMe poll?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edit a GroupMe poll?: Hi everyone,Getting super frustrated trying to find a way to edit a GroupMe poll which I created without deleting it and starting over. I have typos in the poll and also need to switch it to "public" so I can see who's voting for what. Thank you!* Moved from Community Center...
  6. Edit a GroupMe poll?

Edit a GroupMe poll?: Hi everyone,Getting super frustrated trying to find a way to edit a GroupMe poll which I created without deleting it and starting over. I have typos in the poll and also need to switch it to "public" so I can see who's voting for what. Thank you!* Moved from Community Center...
  7. GroupMe

GroupMe: I have been unable to find the support forum for GroupMe so I'll be asking on this as Microsoft owns them. I have the app on my phone and when I open it, I automatically log in. However, when I try on my computer with the proper password, neither my email or phone number can...
  8. Can't log into Groupme

Can't log into Groupme: I changed my phone and got a new phone number and now can't log into GroupMe. It keeps sending a verification code to my old phone number, which i obviously can't see since i got a new #. There are no other ways to verify my account, which is ridiculous. I need this fixed...
  9. Cannot download GroupMe

Cannot download GroupMe: Hi, I'm trying to download GroupMe for Windows (win 10, 2004) but I get an error message about a missing protocol. Can anyone help? Thanks, Ed 159484
  10. GroupMe Login

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    GroupMe Login: I have been using GroupMe for a year, and it just logged me out. I forgot my password, so I reset it. When I tried to log back in to my account, I put in my email and my password. But then it asked me to verify using my phone number. The number that it wanted to use was my...