Windows 10: GroupMe Topics in Windows 10

Discus and support GroupMe Topics in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. The new GroupMe topics feature looks great. However, it seems to only work in the mobile app. Are there plans to include the Windows 10 app? TIA*... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nathan Atkinson2, Mar 20, 2023.

1. GroupMe Topics in Windows 10

Hi. The new GroupMe topics feature looks great. However, it seems to only work in the mobile app. Are there plans to include the Windows 10 app? TIA* Moved from Community Center

:)

Nathan Atkinson2, Mar 20, 2023

2. Cannot download GroupMe for windows

Well, darn those spaces and copy&paste.

Without that space everything ran fine.

Should I try to download GroupMe or are there additional steps I should take?

Thanks,

Ed

EdgarMiller, Mar 20, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2023
  4. GroupMe Topics in Windows 10

Why does the GroupMe App Keep Crashing?

Hi, I’m Nicole, I’ll be happy to help you out today.

If your GroupMe app keeps crashing on your phone, here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take:

Clear the app cache and data: Sometimes, the app's cache and data can become corrupted and cause it to crash. To fix this, go to your phone's settings, find the app manager or app settings, and then locate GroupMe. From there, you can clear the cache and data of the app.

Check for updates: Make sure that your GroupMe app is up to date. Check the app store for any available updates and install them.

Check your internet connection: The GroupMe app requires an internet connection to function. Make sure you have a stable internet connection, either via Wi-Fi or cellular data, and try using the app again.

Restart your phone: Sometimes, simply restarting your phone can resolve the issue.

Contact GroupMe support: If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact GroupMe support for further assistance. They may be able to help you diagnose and fix the issue.

Nicole Aljecera, Mar 20, 2023
Thema:

GroupMe Topics in Windows 10

1. GroupMe Topics in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - GroupMe Topics

2. How do I change phone number with GroupMe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change phone number with GroupMe: I was told by someone with Microsoft or GroupMe that I could use another person's phone number to sign up since I don't have smart phone. I was told I could change phone number after I signed in to my home phone. It won't fix number since it wants to send text. You can't send...
  3. How do I change phone number with GroupMe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change phone number with GroupMe: I was told by someone with Microsoft or GroupMe that I could use another person's phone number to sign up since I don't have smart phone. I was told I could change phone number after I signed in to my home phone. It won't fix number since it wants to send text. You can't send...
  4. GroupMe app login

GroupMe app login: Hello, I am trying to log in to GroupMe. I did not use the Apple sign in or Facebook when I made it. There is not place to put in my email or password. How can I login using my email and password, thanks!...
  5. GroupMe app login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe app login: Hello, I am trying to log in to GroupMe. I did not use the Apple sign in or Facebook when I made it. There is not place to put in my email or password. How can I login using my email and password, thanks!...
  6. GroupMe App cannot register my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe App cannot register my phone number: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to create an account in Groupme. When I tried to register my mobile number +63 - 9151136742. I am getting an error message of "Please enter a valid phone number" this is when I tried to get the pin. I hope someone from Group Me...
  7. GroupMe App cannot register my phone number

GroupMe App cannot register my phone number: I am from the Philippines and I am trying to create an account in Groupme. When I tried to register my mobile number +63 - 9151136742. I am getting an error message of "Please enter a valid phone number" this is when I tried to get the pin. I hope someone from Group Me...
  8. Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....

Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....: Please help me get back to my groupme account. It is not sending email to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-groupme-app-is-not-working-tried-to-login/d293eaca-0511-4e38-ae34-4311fa7558fc
  9. Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my GroupMe app is not working. Tried to login that is keep telling me to check my email....: Please help me get back to my groupme account. It is not sending email to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-groupme-app-is-not-working-tried-to-login/d293eaca-0511-4e38-ae34-4311fa7558fc
  10. GroupMe Topics in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GroupMe Topics in Windows 10: Hi. The new GroupMe topics feature looks great. However, it seems to only work in the mobile app. Are there plans to include the Windows 10 app? TIA* Moved from Community Center...